• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Film Opens in U.S., Canada on February 26

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Will have to buy the tickets way sooner since the theater was so packed each and everytime.
crazieanimefan1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:09 pm Reply with quote
If Broly showed me anything, I know my theater will be packed. So I hope I can go the 31st, yet may have to wait until my phone bill's paid to get the ticket. lol
Crzykido

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Cool the second film is having screenings in NA, but will probably pass. The first film was by far the worst experience at a movie theatre. It's like people forget where they are, and totally disregard others there.
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Crzykido wrote:
Cool the second film is having screenings in NA, but will probably pass. The first film was by far the worst experience at a movie theatre. It's like people forget where they are, and totally disregard others there.

Honestly that's kinda how anime theater experiences are in general.

Pretty much most of the movies I've seen in theaters had the entire audience being constantly visibly and audibly excited.
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:58 am Reply with quote
crazieanimefan1 wrote:
If Broly showed me anything, I know my theater will be packed. So I hope I can go the 31st, yet may have to wait until my phone bill's paid to get the ticket. lol

Well when I saw the recent DBZ movies and Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale, the theater was packed. But when I saw Your Name, it was pretty dead. Like it was just mean a few others.
crazieanimefan1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:28 pm Reply with quote
MoonPhase1 wrote:
crazieanimefan1 wrote:

Well when I saw the recent DBZ movies and Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale, the theater was packed. But when I saw Your Name, it was pretty dead. Like it was just mean a few others.

Big names get big audiences. MHA will get a big audience.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1