• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Toei Unvels Kamen Rider Saber Series for September Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOtakuX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Guess that confirms 5 more episodes of Zero-One at most.
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:08 pm Reply with quote
TheOtakuX wrote:

It’s been confirmed for a while that Zero-One is gonna end at Episode 45; cut a bit short due to COVID-19.

To me, it looks like Kamen Rider Saber is taking a second crack at concepts from both Wizard & Ghost, which were the two weakest seasons in recent years.

Also, it has been very gratifying to see ANN regularly report on Kamen Rider news. All we need now is for TokuSHOUTsu to get a simulcast deal like the rest of the anime world.
TheOtakuX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:42 pm Reply with quote
TranceLimit174 wrote:
TheOtakuX wrote:

It’s been confirmed for a while that Zero-One is gonna end at Episode 45; cut a bit short due to COVID-19.

To me, it looks like Kamen Rider Saber is taking a second crack at concepts from both Wizard & Ghost, which were the two weakest seasons in recent years.

Also, it has been very gratifying to see ANN regularly report on Kamen Rider news. All we need now is for TokuSHOUTsu to get a simulcast deal like the rest of the anime world.

I'd never seen a confirmation of episode number before this. I assumed Saber would start in September, So I figured it'd be around 45-47 for Zero-One, but wasn't sure of the exact number.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:38 pm Reply with quote
It would be great if Shout Factory would simulcast the new series like how the new Ultraman has been simulcast on YouTube.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1