• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A Proposal For The New Subscription System.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Some time ago,I e-mailed Tempest about a few things. One of them is an idea for the new subscription system that he might consider for it. I'd like to let you know about it and what the rest of you think of it. It's something like what I used to have here. Currently,I'm on a monthly tier,but I'm afraid I might not be able to keep up with it so I have an idea. Why not have something like I had before? A tier that you can pay about three or five dollars to it and you can subscribe to this site from anywhere to three or six months,whichever the management deems appropriate.
I think this is a good idea for a lot of reasons. One is that it'll make it easier for people who don't have a lot of money to subscribe to this site and two,it'll also make easier for people who don't want to go through the hassle of renewing their subscriptions every month. It also won't be as expensive as renewing yearly. So,what do you guys think? A nice,middle-of-the-road tier that's not too expensive for people and also for those who might not be able to keep up with the monthly tier for whatever reason they have.

I think it's a pretty good idea,but what do the rest of you think? Is it something you'd like or not? I'd like to know,so tell me. It'd be interesting to hear what all of you think of it so don't be shy. What do you think of this idea?

Last edited by Snomaster1 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:20 pm Reply with quote
I really like the idea of adding 3 and 6-month options. I'll have it added in the relatively near future.

-t
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:18 am Reply with quote
Thank you,Tempest. I hope that happens soon,sir. I'd really like it and I think others would,too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1