• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion Z Anime Reveals Theme Song in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:08 am Reply with quote
I love shows like this... but it’s hard for me to care really well when there was no Subs on their YouTube Channel much less having any chance of a possible dub of it.
GVman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Unfortunately, despite this show being incredibly fun and well made, I think the gimmick being "trains" did it in. Train stuff just isn't popular the US with kids like it once was, and I don't guess any other countries saw fit to import the show and the toyline.
Alessa_SH1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:44 pm Reply with quote
heh it's more like: the bullet trains are not popular in america since they are non existent in their culture. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Primus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:36 pm Reply with quote
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:
I love shows like this... but it’s hard for me to care really well when there was no Subs on their YouTube Channel much less having any chance of a possible dub of it.

I think there's a solid chance this show gets both dubbed and subbed releases ... just not in the west. Takara Tomy Asia has done that for both Zoids Wild shows, Earth Granner and Bottleman.
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Primus wrote:
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:

I think there's a solid chance this show gets both dubbed and subbed releases ... just not in the west. Takara Tomy Asia has done that for both Zoids Wild shows, Earth Granner and Bottleman.

Zoids Wilds is dubbed and available on Netflix... Earth Granner is dubbed as well and is available on YouTube... and I think Bottleman is on YouTube as well but not 100% for sure.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1