• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: A Certain Magical Index Smartphone Game Announces Collaboration With NieR Series

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberdraco

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:16 pm Reply with quote
So this series has crossed over with Virtual On(not with the mobile game though), Shakugan no Shana, Konosuba, and now NieR. Whats next, Sword Art Online, Symphogear, Persona 5? That actually sounds really good.

P.S. To you anime only Index/Railgun fans, Othinus debut in the New Testament novels and has yet to appear in the anime(PLEASE GIVE US AN NEW TESTSMENT ANIME).
OdnetninAges

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:45 pm Reply with quote
cyberdraco wrote:
Whats next, Sword Art Online

That actually did happen. Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (as well as its updated version "Ignition") has characters from both series, and they even interact with each other in the "Dream Duel" mode. It's pretty neat.

The stages are all from video games though, so you can't have them fight in Academy City or anything.
cyberdraco

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:02 am Reply with quote
OdnetninAges wrote:
cyberdraco wrote:
Whats next, Sword Art Online

That actually did happen. Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (as well as its updated version "Ignition") has characters from both series, and they even interact with each other in the "Dream Duel" mode. It's pretty neat.

The stages are all from video games though, so you can't have them fight in Academy City or anything.

I wasn't counting massive crossovers in the same vein as Smash Bros.

Last edited by cyberdraco on Tue May 04, 2021 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:34 am Reply with quote
Othinus has a deeper voice than I thought.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:57 am Reply with quote
Oh my Kami! Oriana in Kaine's outfit! Tensai! Funny that they didn't add shortsu on Mikoto. This is the closest to pantsu we'll get. lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1