• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat TV Anime's

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:53 am Reply with quote
I dunno about ya but Dia's face looks 'weird' to me. Probably because I was used to the manga version.
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:32 am Reply with quote
as i said in the mishoten one ( tho my reply still has to pass moderation) summer had 9bisekai shows plus a few fantasy ones, so its not surprising some get delayed, id do that if i was part of the production comité and i had 3 similar shows that would compete against each other
09jcg

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:50 am Reply with quote
Between this and Mushoku Tensei, seems like summer anime being pushed to fall is becoming a thing. COVID related maybe? Seems like Japan keeps on getting put back in lockdown
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:59 am Reply with quote
Dark Absol wrote:
I dunno about ya but Dia's face looks 'weird' to me. Probably because I was used to the manga version.

I would say the opposite, i read both the LN and manga and like most manga adaptation, i feel like the manga has the weirdest visual out of the 3 medias.

#09jcg, So far i haven't been able to find any information about the reason why Mushoku, Banished and Assassin got delayed but seeing how the 4th wave is hitting Asia i wouldn't be surprise if it's COVID related, if so then we can expect even more in the coming days Sad
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:44 am Reply with quote
I hope everyone remains safe among the staff and cast.

Old sniper dude gets Isekai-ed and gets a super hot partner, apparently.
JojoJoeojou

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:30 am Reply with quote
No way they're delaying an isekai show because it has to compete with other isekai. It's either covid related or it's because silverlink already has 3 tv shows and a movie slated for summer
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 12:39 pm Reply with quote
The author is also writing Redo of Healer. And a handful of other novels, concurrently. Also has a manga adaptation of one of those licensed by Seven Seas, Dungeon Builder: The Demon King’s Labyrinth is a Modern City!
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Blanchimont wrote:
The author is also writing Redo of Healer.[/url]

I am now immensely wary. The premise sounds cool and outlandish enough to be a fun isekai but with such a... pedigree... I hesitate to give this one a try.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:55 pm Reply with quote
#Ashen Phoenix, no need to be wary, Redo of Healer is an exception among the 10 or so series Tsukiyo Rui created, The World's Finest Assassin is easily my favorite one.

Truth to be told, RoH is even an exception among the Revenge based Isekai. I've read quite a few of them like the recently localized one and they all trade RoH iconic erotic plot for a gore / horror based one.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:38 pm Reply with quote
I'm not bothered by the delay, but they changed his hair color from the artwork in the article.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1