• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Terraformars' Kenichi Tachibana Draws New Sci-Fi Manga Gigantis

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTM108

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:01 pm Reply with quote
They can go ahead and end Terraformars at this point. Such an unnecessarily confusing story. The first volume is great and there are nice moments until about volume 11 but after that it’s all ass.
Casval Rem Deikun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:19 pm Reply with quote
That great news but I also hope Yu Sasuga is getting better.
Kyo Hisagi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:41 pm Reply with quote
DTM108 wrote:
They can go ahead and end Terraformars at this point. Such an unnecessarily confusing story. The first volume is great and there are nice moments until about volume 11 but after that it’s all ass.

11? Why 11 out of all volumes? Such a weird place to pick... Mars Arc ends at 17, it would have been more obvious choice...

Manga is still great and kicking if you don't take into account hiatuses and new characters. You CAN'T end TerraFormars now because it has too many things to be resolved yet. Even if you don't like it, I am pretty sure me and other readers don't want axed or rushed ending. It would only make it worse. So let writer get better and finish on their own terms.
Touma55

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:10 am Reply with quote
Kyo Hisagi wrote:
DTM108 wrote:

11? Why 11 out of all volumes? Such a weird place to pick... Mars Arc ends at 17, it would have been more obvious choice...

Manga is still great and kicking if you don't take into account hiatuses and new characters. You CAN'T end TerraFormars now because it has too many things to be resolved yet. Even if you don't like it, I am pretty sure me and other readers don't want axed or rushed ending. It would only make it worse. So let writer get better and finish on their own terms.

I also really enjoy it and hope to one day see a proper end for the series. Don't know why people who don't like something always want it to end... Why not just stop reading the series?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1