• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Compile Heart Reveals Hyperdimension Neptunia Sisters vs Sisters Game for Release on PS4, PS5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saiphaz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Vert needs to have a little sister.
KefkaesqueXIII

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Given what the sisters are supposed to represent, I wonder if the current state of handhelds (or lack thereof) will play a role in the plot.
JoelBurger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:21 pm Reply with quote
KefkaesqueXIII wrote:
Given what the sisters are supposed to represent, I wonder if the current state of handhelds (or lack thereof) will play a role in the plot.

It absolutely will. The whole premise of the game (not included here for whatever reason) is that the market of Gameindustri is being overrun by smartphones called "MagiPhones".
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm Reply with quote
I find it weird that Crystalyn took it upon herself (I dont know your pronouns or if you even care for that at all) to give this game, which has only been reported in Japanese by Famitsu, its English localized title before Idea Factory even did it. Are you aware that they did release "Super Dimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls" in the West back in 2016 with its Japanese title intact? They didn't call it Hyper Dimension Neptunia. This is an example of why you should just wait for the English announcement instead of creating your own title. Anything is possible.
fx434

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:34 pm Reply with quote
Saiphaz wrote:

Yeah little sister gamepass .or series s
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Certainly a better news than a PS5 port of Reverse 2, though the question remains, will it be a main line game or another spin-off? Either way it's good to finally have them as main characters again ^^
Penlab

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
I find it weird that Crystalyn took it upon herself (I dont know your pronouns or if you even care for that at all) to give this game, which has only been reported in Japanese by Famitsu, its English localized title before Idea Factory even did it. Are you aware that they did release "Super Dimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls" in the West back in 2016 with its Japanese title intact? They didn't call it Hyper Dimension Neptunia. This is an example of why you should just wait for the English announcement instead of creating your own title. Anything is possible.

You should be aware that no one at ANN took liberties with the name; if you look around the internet, every news article about this game gives it that English title, and the majority of those articles went up well before this one.
Villain-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:45 am Reply with quote
New info dropped for the game. This new Nep sisters game is a spin off and is not a remake of R;2 for anyone wondering.

fx434 wrote:
Saiphaz wrote:

Yeah little sister gamepass .or series s
To you both, and anyone else saying she needs a little sister. Vert already has a little sister. In a canon game no less. Play 4GO if u wanna meet her. So the correct thing to say here is, Vert's sister needs to come back.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:38 pm Reply with quote
^

Bouquet I guess?
Would be nice and considering it's Neptunia it wouldn't be too far fetched to just give her some kind of body in the real world, she's "just" an AI in a game after all.
Villain-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:31 am Reply with quote
Tripple-A wrote:
^

Bouquet I guess?
Would be nice and considering it's Neptunia it wouldn't be too far fetched to just give her some kind of body in the real world, she's "just" an AI in a game after all.
Yup, Bouquet. Bless that girl X)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1