• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson Likens Teacher's Prosthetic Breasts to Japanese Genre of

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farafra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:51 pm Reply with quote
Fifteen years ago this would gave been a bit on the Colbert Report.
RemGalleuSimp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:54 pm Reply with quote
my favourite headline of 2022.
Daigunbuster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:54 pm Reply with quote
I'm not a transhope but seriously just google the picture. Those prosthetic breasts are highly inappropriate.
Hellsoldier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Honestly, choices. If she chose gigantic breast prosthetics, then that's her right. The back will eventually complain though.

As for Tucker, he was just having a hard-on. **** that guy, and his petty attempts at vilifying a community. .
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 pm Reply with quote
I can't fathom why some random Canadian would be American news for Fox News to cover. Well, aside from the bigotry. Surely there's something more important he could've covered instead of his latest fetish.
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:41 pm Reply with quote
As if I didn't need reinforcement of Carlson's massive mommy issues
Casval Rem Deikun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:41 pm Reply with quote
No way, haha!! Wow, this is insane, but so gross.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:57 pm Reply with quote
this here is why I DO NOT & NEVER WILL give a damn about politics unless one of these idiots decide to use their platform to encase the anime and video game industry in a bad light like when our idiotic politicians decide to use AOT in that monstrosity (the author should have used the pants of that congressman for obvious copyright violations & infringements) and of course the jp govt doubling down on stupid when it comes to anime, censorship & geo-blocking!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pokenatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Daigunbuster wrote:
I'm not a transhope but seriously just google the picture. Those prosthetic breasts are highly inappropriate.

I don't see anything wrong with them aside from not having anything to obfuscate the nipples. That said, WTF why would she want boobs THAT big?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Azure1991

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:04 pm Reply with quote
And why I wonder, does Carlson know about that~?
Juno016

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Daigunbuster wrote:

I do think they look weird, and I might be critical to her in a friendly way about choices, but overall, it's nothing I would ever fire a teacher over, let alone plaster on social media or the news and call "child abuse". They're freaking boobs. Some kids will snicker and probably talk behind her back, but it's not like people haven't have those size natural breasts before. I'm also nipple-friendly. Everyone has them. We had a teacher that breastfed during class, and that was late 2000's. What's the big deal?

But overall, the teacher isn't the point. Even if you were to consider this teacher morally wrong for her breast choices, there will always be misfits and weirdos in any community to find and lambast in public. We all know this is a case where one unusual case is being made an example of to spread fear amongst Tucker's audience about a group of people whose mere existence and well-being are apparently "up for debate".
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:23 pm Reply with quote
I liked this story better when all I knew of it was the amusing mistranslation.
Toloran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
. What's the big deal?

Adding to this: Would this even be an issue if they were natural boobs? Should we ban naturally large breasted teachers from schools? Of course we wouldn't, that'd be stupid. So how is this any different?

Answer: It isn't.
Kiwi Arms

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
Daigunbuster wrote:

I do think they look weird, and I might be critical to her in a friendly way about choices, but overall, it's nothing I would ever fire a teacher over, let alone plaster on social media or the news and call "child abuse". They're freaking boobs. Some kids will snicker and probably talk behind her back, but it's not like people haven't have those size natural breasts before. I'm also nipple-friendly. Everyone has them. We had a teacher that breastfed during class, and that was late 2000's. What's the big deal?

Where did you go to school because that sounds crazy to think a high-school teacher would do that here. I think the irony is if a teacher is allowed to go around like that but girls will get dress coded for showing bare shoulders or something. Surely the dress code applies to teachers as well. Cause as far as "distractions in school" go... that's got to take the cake from the picture I Googled.
JohnRhogan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:38 pm Reply with quote
I heard about this this morning on the radio (93.3 WMMR), but I'm gonna state the obvious: Tucker Carlson is a f*ing idiot!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5