• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Shōnen Comic Mag Sakura Hearts to Launch in December

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R.G.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quote
I can hardly wait for this one.

It ought to be good.
Hiro94

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quote
Why dont we have any of these mags in the US!!!!All we have now is Viz's version of Shonen Jump.
Nebs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Two VERY ecchi manga-ka (especially Matsumoto Drill) listed right off the bat. No doubts about what kinda magazine this will be. All that remains a question is HOW ecchi/adult it'll actually be. I seriously doubt anything could be worse than Konohana, but will the stories featured in the mag be roughly equal to it (and several other Champion Red titles) or less intense? I remember Matsumoto Drill complaining about being forced to tone Konohana down in more recent issues, so did he join this new one because it'll allow him to express his work more freely?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
enurtsol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quote
What shounen (boys) will buy a magazine with so much pink on the cover? Laughing
zensunni

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
What shounen (boys) will buy a magazine with so much pink on the cover? Laughing

Ones that aren't looking at the colors, but are more interested in the bunny/neko girls? In other words, guys that play dating sims and have passed puberty.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1