• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
looking for name of manga

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arcangel87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking for the name of a manga where the main character (guy) is saved by a girl with super human strength, who was told by another girl with psychic powers, that he would die that day. Both girls ran away from a secret facility they where in, but they need a medicine to survive or they will die. So the main character tries to help them get it.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:59 am Reply with quote
Hello! I would try posting this here - more likely to get a helpful response Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
thebeats42

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 am Reply with quote
arcangel87 wrote:
I'm looking for the name of a manga where the main character (guy) is saved by a girl with super human strength, who was told by another girl with psychic powers, that he would die that day. Both girls ran away from a secret facility they where in, but they need a medicine to survive or they will die. So the main character tries to help them get it.

This is Gokukoku no Brynhildr from the author of Elfen Lied, Okamoto Lynn.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1