• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
AnimeTen New Items (Updated 07.29.2005)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:56 am Reply with quote
I'll be posting here on what new items we add to the site. I'll do my best to be on the forums regularly even when in Japan to answer any questions that may come up.

AnimeTen is a fan run business. We're passionate about the hobby. We strive to provide access to collectibles that fans overseas may not have access to. Our main focus is import character goods as well as graphic novels. We offer domestic DVD for the convenience of the fans that support us. We are hoping to be a one stop shop.

Since we are a young company, we don't always have the best prices on media. With our frequent buyer program however you could buy graphic novels, character goods, art books and redeem your discount to get a lower price on DVD. We don't mind selling a DVD for $2 if you have enough of a discount. It's our way of thanking fans for supporting us and permitting us to import anime and manga goods.

Here is the lastest update:

Accessory Bag: Samurai Champloo Messenger Bag

Art Book: Evangelion Die Sterne. Ragnarok Online Offical Fan Book, Robot Vol. 1,

Manga (Japanese): Ah! Megami-sama Complete 1 with Belldandy Figure, Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 1 , Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 2, , Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 3 , Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 4, Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 5 , Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 6 , Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 7 , Tsubasa Hardcover Vol. 8, Tsubasa Vol. 1 , Tsubasa Vol. 2 , Tsubasa Vol. 3 , Tsubasa Vol. 4 , Tsubasa Vol. 5 , Tsubasa Vol. 6 , Tsubasa Vol. 7 , Tsubasa Vol. 8 . XXXholic Vol. 1 , XXXholic Vol. 2 , XXXholic Vol. 3 , XXXholic Vol. 4

Plush : Negima Ferret Plush (pre-order)

AnimeAku Update

Magazine : Dengeki Hime Feb. 2005 with Fate/Stay Night Pin.

Our site is still growing and being developed. We will have a new shopping cart hopefully in June. We may ask fans to help us beta test it in May. This new cart will quote minimum shipping costs so at least there fans have a better idea of the costs. Customer Accounts are expected in Jan. 2006.

If anyone has any comments or ideas on how to improve our site please let us know. We'll do our best to consider implementation of them.

I thank you for your interest in this thread. :neko:

Sincerely,

Abel

Last edited by Abel on Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:08 pm; edited 12 times in total
biliano

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:01 am Reply with quote
I browsed at your site a few times, and I would like to say that I love the layout of your store. The search engines are fast and easy to use, and I like your selection of anime collectibles, especially your huge selection of pencil boards. I haven't bought anything form AnimeTen yet, but I plan to in the immediate future. Wink

Along with watching and collecting anime, I'm starting a new hobby in collecting anime trading figures. I would like to suggest that you should expand your selection of trading figures, for I only seen very few figures in your store. So far, the only online store that I shopped at that has a large selection of trading figures is animecollectibles.com, and sometimes they don't have the figures that I'm looking for. I would like to obtain figures for series such as Gundam SEED, Full Metal Panic, Sister Princess, and the like.

It's great that there is another online store that sells mostly anime collectibles because I feel that there are too many stores that sell anime DVDs and very few stores that exclusively sell collectibles. Keep up the good work, Abel, and I'm looking forward to doing business with you in the near future. Smile
Abel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quote
biliano wrote:
I browsed at your site a few times, and I would like to say that I love the layout of your store. The search engines are fast and easy to use, and I like your selection of anime collectibles, especially your huge selection of pencil boards. I haven't bought anything form AnimeTen yet, but I plan to in the immediate future. Wink

Thank you! Anime smile

Quote:
Along with watching and collecting anime, I'm starting a new hobby in collecting anime trading figures. I would like to suggest that you should expand your selection of trading figures, for I only seen very few figures in your store. So far, the only online store that I shopped at that has a large selection of trading figures is animecollectibles.com, and sometimes they don't have the figures that I'm looking for. I would like to obtain figures for series such as Gundam SEED, Full Metal Panic, Sister Princess, and the like.

Actually we are trying to get the new Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu Trading figures and gashapon. The difficult thing with trading figures is selling them online as trading figures. If possible we try to sell only the case if we know that each case will contain a full set as was the case with Gundam Seed Characters. It's easier and cheaper then buying random boxes. We tested this with the Gundam Seed Characters and only the cases sold. ^^*

Quote:
It's great that there is another online store that sells mostly anime collectibles because I feel that there are too many stores that sell anime DVDs and very few stores that exclusively sell collectibles. Keep up the good work, Abel, and I'm looking forward to doing business with you in the near future. Smile

I feel the same way. The domestic stuff is common and easy to get. We have an awesome supplier for them though so it is painless to offer the items. I love collectibles and if I can help it that will be the heart of this shop.

Thanks so much for your thoughts and I look forward to us being of service to you!
biliano

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Abel wrote:
The difficult thing with trading figures is selling them online as trading figures.

I kind of figured as much. Most trading figures are very difficult, if not impossible to obtain. However, I saw some items in your store that peaked my interest, so I will place an order when I get home from work today.
Abel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:51 am Reply with quote
Some new books and media have been added to both sites. Availability is limited to stock on hand.

AnimeTen

Art Book : Ayashi no Ceres , Galsgrease 001 , Gankutsuou Complete (pre-order) , Saint Seiya Kurumada Masami Illustrations , Yami no Matsuei Character Book .

CD : Samurai Deeper Kyo OST Vol. 1 , Wolf's Rain OST Vol. 1 .

DVD : Air Master Vol. 1 , Air Master Vol. 2 , Burn Up Scramble Vol. 3 , Flame of Recca Vol. 3 , Gundam Seed Vol. 8 , Gundam Seed Vol. 9 , Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verite Vol. 2 , Midori no Hibi Vol. 1 , Midori no Hibi Vol. 1 with Box and Shirt , Onegai Twins Vol. 3 , Rumic Theater Vol. 1 , Rumic Theater Vol. 2 , Samurai Champloo Vol. 2 , Slam Dunk Vol. 1 , Slam Dunk Vol. 2 , Star Ocean EX Vol. 2 , Twelve Kingdoms Chapter 10 , Wolf's Rain Vol. 6 .

Graphic Novel : Doubt!! Vol. 1 , Gundam Seed Vol. 4 , Happy Hustle High Vol. 1 , Ikebukuro West Gate Park Vol. 3 , Monster Collection Vol. 1 .

Guide Book : Rahxephon Playstation 2 Game Official Guide Book , Rahxephon Series Guide Book .

Idol Photo Book : Chisato Morishita Idol Book , Yuko Ogura in Dream Yumeko Idol Book , Yuko Ogura Photo & Story Book , Yuko Ogura Pinup Poster Book , Yuko Ogura Secret Room Idol Book , Yumiko Shaku PPP Idol Book .

Magazine : Replicant Vol. 14 .

Model Book : Replicant Works 3 .

Snacks : Inuyasha Clip with Candy. Sesshomaru Version .

AnimeAku

Art Book : U:COLLECTION - Satoshi Urushihara Illustrations , Yui Shop 1 , Yui Shop 2 .

DVD : Angel Blade , Cool Devices Vol. 2 , Kisaku, The Letch Vol. 2 , Marine A Go Go! , Nymphs of the Stratosphere .

Idol Photo Book : Nao Oikawa Adult Idol Book , Nao Oikawa Adult Idol Book Moon Flower , Ray Ito Adult Idol Book.

Thank you for your continued interest. Anime smile
Abel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:07 am Reply with quote
AnimeTen will be closed from March 24th until March 30th due to Anizona. We will also close on April 5th until April 12th due to Sakuracon.

I am sorry for the inconvenience of our closings. We thought about keeping the site open but with inventory being strained by the cons and falling behind on orders we felt our service to you would suffer from it. Your patience is sincerely appreciated.

As always stock is limited to availability on hand. All items are ready to ship unless listed as a pre-order.

AnimeTen Update

DVD : Bakuretsu Hunter Vol. 3 , Full Metal Panic! Complete Collection (pre-order) , GetBackers Vol. 5 , Peace Maker Vol. 4 .

Figure : Tenjou Tenge Maya PVC (pre-order) Deadline: 03.23.05 , Tenjou Tenge Aya PVC (pre-order) Deadline: 03.23.05 .

Graphic Novel : Worst Vol. 3 .

AnimeAku Update (NSFW)

Seinen Doujinshi : Chrno Crusade , Evangelion , Troubled Windows (OS-tan) .

Jyosei Doujinshi : Gundam Seed , Gundam Seed , Inuyasha , King of Fighters .

DVD : Gantz Vol. 3 , Zero Sum Game .

Thanks again for your interest. Anime smile.
Abel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quote
A few more doujinshi have been added to the site. Boys Love and Normal books. This will be the last doujinshi offered on the site due to our closing up for a while.

Boys Love Doujinshi : Final Fantasy VII , Fullmetal Alchemist , Prince of Tennis .

Normal Doujinshi : Final Fantasy VIII , Gundam Wing , Harry Potter , Naruto .

Thanks again for your interest! Anime smile
Abel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:28 am Reply with quote
AnimeTen will be closed from the 24th until the 30th due to Anizona. This is a quick update and as we close in about 21 hours so please order these soon if you are interested! Anime smile

AnimeTen Update

Can Badge : Bleach 1204A , Bleach 1204B , Bleach 1204C , Bleach 1204D , Bleach 1204E

Bookmarker : Kyou Kara Maou! 0205

Card Case : Inuyasha 0105A , Inuyasha 0105B

Clear File : Ah! My Goddess 0205 , Angelique 0305A , Angelique 0305B , Angelique Clear File 0305C , Gankutsuou 1104 , Genshiken 1104 , Kanazuki no Miko 0105 , Kujibiki Unbalance 1104 , Kyou Kara Maou! 0904 , Kyou Kara Maou! 0105A , Kyou Kara Maou! 0105B , Pinky:st. 0604B , Top wo Nerae! 3 0305

Clock/Watch : Fullmetal Alchemist 1204 (pre-order)

DVD : Otogi Zoushi Vol. 1 , Otogi Zoushi Vol. 1 with Box , Shingu Vol. 1

Graphic Novel : Ai ga Tomaranai Vol. 8 , Cardcaptor Sakura Vol. 5 , DNAngel Vol. 7 , DearS Vol. 2 , Doll Vol. 4 , Fruits Basket Vol. 8 , GetBackers Vol. 8 , Gravitation Vol. 11 , Hellsing Vol. 6 , Hyper Rune Vol. 3 , In Dream World Vol. 1 , Mink Vol. 6 , One Vol. 7 , Only The Ring Finger Knows , Peach Girl Vol. 4 , PhD: Phantasy Degree Vol. 2 , RG Veda Vol. 1 , Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol. 12 , Sword Of The Dark Ones Vol. 1

Lami Card : Ah! My Goddess 0205A , Ah! My Goddess 0205B , Ah! My Goddess 0205C , Futakoi 0205A , Futakoi 0205B , Futakoi 0205C , Harutoki 0205A , Harutoki 0205B , Harutoki 0205C , Harutoki 0205D , Harutoki 0205E , Harutoki 0205F , Harutoki 0205G , Harutoki 0205H , Keroro Gunso 0704A , Keroro Gunso 0704B , Keroro Gunso 0704C , Keroro Gunso 1004A , Keroro Gunso 1004B , Keroro Gunso 1004C , Kyou Kara Maou! 0205A , Kyou Kara Maou! 0205B , Kyou Kara Maou! 0205C , Kyou Kara Maou! 0205D , Kyou Kara Maou! 0205E , Maburaho 0903A , Maburaho 0903B , Maburaho 0903C , Maburaho 0903D , School Rumble 1204A , School Rumble 1204B , School Rumble 1204C , School Rumble 1204D , School Rumble 1204E

Manga : Last Exile Memorial Fun Book

Mini Card Set : Gundam Seed Destiny 0205 , Gundam Seed Destiny 0305

Mugs : Death Note

Music Box : Keroro Gunso 1204 (pre-order)

Pins : Air 0105A , Air 0105B , Air 0105C , Bleach 1204A , Bleach 1204B , Gundam Seed Destiny 0205A , Gundam Seed Destiny 0205B , Gundam Seed Destiny 0205C , Gungrave , Ragnarok Online 0105A , Ragnarok Online 0105B , Ragnarok Online 0105C , School Rumble 0205A , School Rumble 0205B , School Rumble 0205C , School Rumble 0205D , School Rumble 0205E

Plush : Bleach Kon 15" Plush (manga version)

Postercard : Kyou Kara Maou! 0904

Poster : Ah! My Goddess 0205 , Bleach 1204A , Bleach 1204B , Gundam Seed Destiny 0305A , Gundam Seed Destiny 0305B , Gundam Seed Destiny 0305C , Gundam Seed Destiny 0305D , Gundam Seed Destiny 0305E , Gundam Seed Destiny 1204 , Naruto 0303 , Naruto 1204

Seal : Inuyasha 0105A , Inuyasha 0105B , Inuyasha 0105C

Shitajiki/Pencil Board : Ah! My Goddess 0205 , Beet The Vandel Buster 1204 , Bleach 0105A , Bleach 0105B , Bleach 0105C , Bleach 0105D , Fullmetal Alchemist 0403 , Fullmetal Alchemist 0704 , Fullmetal Alchemist 1203 , Fullmetal Alchemist 1204 , Futakoi 0205 , Gankutsuou 1104 , Gundam Seed Destiny 0105A , Gundam Seed Destiny 0105B , Gundam Seed Destiny 0105C , Gundam Seed 0105D , Harutoki 0205A , Harutoki 0205B , Harutoki 0205C , Harutoki 0205D , Harutoki 0305 , Kanazuki no Miko 0105 , Kyou Kara Maou! 0105 , Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha 0205 , Mai-Hime 0205 , Prince of Tennis , Rozen Maiden 0904 , Rozen Maiden 0105 , Shinsengumigun Ookamitsute 0205 , Soul Eater 1004 , Sukisho! 0105 , Tenjou Tenge 0704 , Yakitate!! Japan 0105 , Yogeko no Chi 0904

Strap : Ragnarok Online 0105

Tumbler : Fullmetal Alchemist 0704

AnimeAku Update

DVD : Wicked Lessons

Graphic Novel : Battle Royale Vol. 12

Thank you all for your support. It helps make it possible to offer these items!

Abel- dead.
Abel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:35 pm Reply with quote
We finally have caught up on domestic releases! This update has a few import items that have been restocked as well as a lot of domestic releases. This is going to be a long one so please bear with the length. I pray this does not happen again for a while.

AnimeTen Update

Art Book:

Evangelion Die Sterne

Can Badge:

Bleach 1204A
Bleach 1204B
Bleach 1204C
Bleach 1204D

CD:

Bastard!!: Best of Bastard!!
Noir OST Vol. 1
Paranoia Agent OST
Pillows: Penalty Life
RahXephon OST Vol. 2
Yami no Matsuei OST
Yoko Ishida: All Of Me

Clear File:

Ah! My Goddess 0205
Air 0904
D.N.AngeL 1004A
Fullmetal Alchemist 0304
Gankutsuou 1104
Hoihoi-san 0904
Mai-Hime 1104

Doujinshi (Boys Love):

Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist

Doujinshi (Normal):

Dragonball
Dragonball
Guilty Gear
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed
Gundam Wing

DVD:

Aquarian Age Movie
Astro Boy Complete Series
Bakuretsu Tenshi Vol. 1
Bakuretsu Tenshi Limited Edition Box
Cat Returns
Chrono Crusade Vol. 5
Cromartie High School Vol. 2
Cyberteam in Akihabara Vol. 4
D.N.Angel Vol. 4
Daichis Vol. 3
Divergence Eve Vol. 2
Evangelion Platnium Vol. 7
Full Metal Panic Complete Collection
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu Vol. 1
Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 2
Gravion Zwei Vol. 2
Gundam Seed Vol. 10
Hajime no Ippo Vol. 5
Hana Yori Dango Vol. 11
Iczer-One Vol. 1
Interlude
Invader Zim DVD Box With Extras
Invader Zim Complete Series Collection With Extras
Lupin The 3rd Movie: Island of Assassins
Maburaho Vol. 1
Madlax Vol. 1
Madlax Vol. 1 Box
Nausicaa
Onegai Twins Vol. 4
Overmand King Gainer Vol. 2
Paranoia Agent Vol. 1
Paranoia Agent Vol. 2
Paranoia Agent Vol. 3
Paranoia Agent Vol. 4
Porco Rosso
R.O.D. TV Vol. 6 (Limited Edition Pencil Board Included)
Saiyuki Reload Vol. 2
Scrapped Princess Vol. 1
Scrapped Princess Limited Edition Vol. 1
Seven of Seven Vol. 5
Shingu Box
Shrine of the Morning Mist Vol. 3
Shuten Doji Vol. 1
Spiral Vol. 4
Taruto Vol. 2
Tokyo Underground Vol. 2
Ultra Maniac Vol. 1
Ultra Maniac Limited Edition Vol. 1
Wandaba Style Vol. 3

Figure:

Anime Tenchou Lamika Houshi Pinky:st. Figure

Graphic Novel:

A Cheeky Angel Vol. 5
Angel Sanctuary Vol. 7
Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion Vol. 5
Basara Vol. 11
Bastard!! Vol. 7
Battle Angel Vol. 8
Battle Angel Last Order Vol. 4
Battle Angel Last Order Vol. 5
Beet The Vandel Buster Vol. 4
Bleach Vol. 6
Boys Be... Vol. 4
Cross Vol. 3
Detective Conan Vol. 4
Devil Does Exist Vol. 1
Dragon Knights Vol. 19
Excel Saga Vol. 11
Eye Shield 21 Vol. 1
Flame of Recca Vol. 11
Flower Of The Deep Sleep Vol. 1
From Eroica With Love Vol. 3
From Far Away Vol. 3
Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 1
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 1
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 2
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 3
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 4
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 5
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 6
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 9
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 10
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 11
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 12
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 13
Fushigi Yuugi Vol. 14
Galaxy Angel Vol. 5
GTO Vol. 24
Gundam Seed: Astray R Vol. 2
Gunparade March: Last Dance Anthology
Hana Yori Dango Vol. 11
Hana-Kimi Vol. 5
Hands Off! Vol. 3[
Here is Greenwood Vol. 3
Hot Gimmick Vol. 8
Hunter x Hunter Vol. 1
Hunter x Hunter Vol. 2
I”s Vol. 1
Imadoki Vol. 5
Inuyasha Vol. 21
Kare First Love Vol. 3
Kare Kano Vol. 15
Kekkaishi Vol. 1
Keroro Gunso Vol. 8
Land Of The Blindfolded Vol. 3
Maburaho Vol. 1
Madara Vol. 3
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 1
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 2
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 3
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 4
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 5
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 6
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 7
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 8
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 9
Maison Ikkoku Vol. 10
MAR Vol. 1
Masca Vol. 1
Model Vol. 1
Model Vol. 2
Model Vol. 3
Model Vol. 4
Model Vol. 5
Model Vol. 6
More Starlight To Your Heart Vol. 2
Narue no Seikai Vol. 4
Naruto Vol. 6
Negima Vol. 5
Nodame Cantabile Vol. 1
One Piece Vol. 6
Othello Vol. 3
Please Save My Earth Vol. 9
Prince of Tennis Vol. 6
RahXephon Vol. 3
Rave Vol. 1
Rave Vol. 2
Rave Vol. 3
Rave Vol. 4
Rave Vol. 5
Rave Vol. 6
Rave Vol. 7
Rave Vol. 8
Rave Vol. 9
Rave Vol. 10
Rave Vol. 11
Rave Vol. 12
Rave Vol. 13
Rave Vol. 14
Ray Vol. 2
Red River Vol. 5
Ring, Vol. 0
Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 12
Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 13
Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 14
Saikano Vol. 4
Saint Seiya Vol. 8
Sensual Phrase Vol. 7
Shaolin Sisters Reborn Vol. 1
Snow Drop Vol. 1
Snow Drop Vol. 2
Snow Drop Vol. 3
Snow Drop Vol. 4
Snow Drop Vol. 5
Snow Drop Vol. 6
Snow Drop Vol. 7
Snow Drop Vol. 8
Snow Drop Vol. 9
SOS Vol. 1
Suikoden Vol. 6
Tenchi Muyou! Vol. 2
TenRyu Vol. 1
Times Two Vol. 1
Tokyo Babylon Vol. 7
Tough Vol. 2
Tsubasa Vol. 5
Video Girl Ai Vol. 7
Video Girl Ai Vol. 11
Wallflower Vol. 3
Whistle! Vol. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Vol. 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Vol. 3
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Vol. 4

Head Gear:

Samurai Champloo Baseball Cap
Samurai Champloo Baseball Cap

Keyholder/Keychain:

.hack//Legend of the Twilight Black Rose
.hack//Legend of the Twilight Syugo
Fruits Basket Kagure
Fullmetal Alchemist Alphonse
Fullmetal Alchemist Edward
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704
Gungrave Brandon
Gungrave Harry
Last Exile Alvis
Last Exile Klaus
Last Exile Lavi
Sonic
Knuckles
Tails

Magazine:

Clamp no Kiseki Vol. 1 (Tokyo Pop Version)
Clamp no Kiseki Vol. 2 (Tokyo Pop Version) (pre-order)
Clamp no Kiseki Vol. 1 (Japanese)
Clamp no Kiseki Vol. 2 (Japanese)
Clamp no Kiseki Vol. 5 (Japanese)
Clamp no Kiseki Vol. 6 (Japanese)
Clamp no Kiseki Vol. 7 (Japanese)
Newtype USA April 2005
Newtype USA May 2005

Manga:

Last Exile Memorial Fun Book
Troubled Windows Fan Book (pre-order)
Tsubasa Vol. 6 (softcover)

Mouse Pad:

Tsukihime 0204

Pin Badge:

Bleach 1204A
Bleach 1204B
Fullmetal Alchemist 0304A
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704F
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704G
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704H
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704I
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704J
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704K
Trigun Pin Set

Pin Accessories:

Naruto 0904A
Naruto 0904B
Naruto 0904C

Plush Doll:

Family Guy Brian Beanie
Family Guy Peter Beanie
Fruits Basket Kyo Soft Plush
Inuyasha with Tetsusaiga Plush
Troubled Windows ME-Tan Plush (pre-order)
Sonic: Knuckles Plush

Shitajiki/Pencil Board:

Ah! My Goddess 0205
Aim for the Top 2! 1104
Bleach 0105C
Bokuha Imoutoni Koiwa Suru 0804H
Cardcaptor Sakura 0400EV
Character Queen
Dear 0904
Detective Conan 0104G-03
Fullmetal Alchemist 1203
Fullmetal Alchemist 0104
Fullmetal Alchemist 0704
Gundam Seed Destiny 0105C
Mahoraba 0203
Mahoraba 0604
Mahoraba 0904
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok 0404
Naruto 0204A
Naruto 0204B
Naruto 0204C
Ragnarok Online 0504
Ragnarok Online The Animation 0704
School Rumble 1204
Tenjou Tenge 0704
Tsubasa Syaoran
Tsubasa Sakura
Tsubasa Syaoran & Kudan
Tsubasa Syaoran &; Sakura
Tsubasa Syaoran & Sakura
Tsubasa Tomoyo
Tsubasa Touya & Yukito

Tapestry/Wall Scroll:

Fullmetal Alchemist 9591
Fullmetal Alchemist 9593
Fullmetal Alchemist 9594
Fullmetal Alchemist 9595
Fullmetal Alchemist 9596
Fullmetal Alchemist 9598
Fullmetal Alchemist 9599

Towel:

Fullmetal Alchemist 0304

AnimeAku Update (Not Safe For Work)

Adult Doujinshi (Books For Men):

Troubled Windows Mature Doujinshi

Adult Doujinshi (Books for Women):

Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gundam Seed

DVD:

Angelium
Cage
Daiakuji Vol. 4
Daiakuji Vol. 5
Gantz Vol. 4
Heritage From Father Vol. 1
Hyakki
Immorality
Moonlight Lady Vol. 1
Moonlight Lady Vol. 2
Moonlight Lady Vol. 3 with Box
Ninja Vol. 1
Private Sessions 2
See in Ao Vol. 1
See in Ao Vol. 2
Square of the Moon Phase 1

Graphic Novel:

Apocalypse Zero Vol. 2
Battle Vixens Vol. 7
Warriors of Tao Vol. 4

As always... thank you all for your patience and support. It is dearly appreciated.
Anime smile

Abel
AnimeTen
Abel

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quote
A few new items have been added as well as some pre-orders. This is
going to be a busy month. ^^*

DVD:

Cybuster Vol. 4
GetBackers Vol. 6 w/ Art Box
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Vol. 2
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Vol. 3
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Vol. 4
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Vol. 5
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Vol. 6
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Vol. 6 Limited Edition
Gunslinger Girl Vol. 1
Gunslinger Girl Vol. 1 Limited Edition

Figures:

Comic Party Mizuki (pre-order)
Comic Party Reiko (pre-order)
Dead or Alive White Kazumi (pre-order)
Evangelion Rei & Asuka Grimlock Set
Ikkitousen Hakufu China Dress
Onegai Teacher Mizuho White Wedding Dress
Onegai Teacher Mizuho Black Wedding Dress
R.O.D. Michelle
To Heart Akari (pre-order)
Tsukihime Arc Pinky:st.

Graphic Novels:

Dragon Voice Vol. 1
Dragon Voice Vol. 2
Dragon Voice Vol. 3
Dragon Voice Vol. 4
Flower of the Deep Sleep Vol. 2
Girl Got Game Vol. 9
Lagoon Engine Vol. 2
Model Vol. 6
Passion Fruit Vol. 1
Queen's Knight Vol. 4
Swan Vol. 1
Swan Vol. 2
Swan Vol. 3

Plush Doll:

Gravitation Kumagoro Plush (pre-order)

Snacks:

Hi-Chew Grape
Hi-Chew Green Apple
Hi-Chew Strawberry
Giant Pocky Chocolate
Giant Strawberry Tsubu
Giant Pretz Tomato
Pocky Almond Crush
Pocky Banana
Pocky Chocolate
Pocky Decore Banana
Pocky Decore Chocolat de Caramel
Pocky Decore Fraise au Chocolat
Pocky G
Pocky Men's
Pocky Mousse Chocolate
Pocky Mousse Royal Milk Tea
Pocky Mousse Whipped Chocolate
Pocky Mousse White Whipped Cream
Pocky Strawberry
Pocky Tsubu Strawberry
Pretz Honey & Butter
Pretz Tomato

Thank you all for your continued interest. Anime smile

Abel
AnimeTen
Abel

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quote
This a combination of two previous updates.

AnimeTen Update

Art Book:

Atsuko Nakajime Tsuya

Atsuko Nakajima Tsuya (B Condition)

Fullmetal Alchemist Hiromu Arakawa Illustrations

Fullmetal Alchemist Hiromu Arakawa Illustrations (B Condition)

Fullmetal Alchemist TV Animation Art Book 2

Fullmetal Alchemist TV Animation Art Book 2 (B Condition)

Oxide 2x

Art of Angel Sanctuary: Angel Cage (pre-order)

Tohru Adumi: Kirsche

Wolf's Rain: Rakuen

DVD:

Air Master Vol. 3

Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Vol. 2

Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 3

GetBackers Vol. 6

Hanaukyo Maid Team La Verite Vol. 3

Initial D Vol. 10

Initial D Vol. 11

Midori Days Vol. 2

Peace Maker Vol. 5

Rumiko Takahashi Anthology Vol. 3

Slam Dunk Vol. 3

Star Ocean EX Vol. 3

Figures:

Fullmetal Alchemist Gashapon Set

Tenjho Tenge Isuzu Pinky:st. Figure (pre-order)

Graphic Novel:

Genshiken Vol. 1

Musashi #9 Vol. 3

Trigun Maximum Vol. 5

Keychain/Key Holder:

Fruits Basket Kyo

Fruits Basket Shigure

Fruits Basket Tohru

Fruits Basket Yuki

Fullmetal Alchemist Emblem

Magazine:

Animage March 2005

Animedia March 2005

Megami March 2005

Newtype (JP) March 2005

Pash! Vol. 2

Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 1

Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 2

Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 3

Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 4

Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 5

Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 6

Full Moon wo Sagashite Vol. 7

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Vol. 2

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Vol. 3

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Vol. 4

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Vol. 5

Parallel Vol. 1

Parallel Vol. 2

Parallel Vol. 3

Parallel Vol. 4

Pinky:st. Comic Anthology

Pinky:st. Comic Anthology 2

Ribon April 2005

Shinshi Doumei Cross Vol. 1

Plush:

Fruits Basket Shigure Dog Plush (pre-order)

AnimeAku Update. The following links are not safe for work/school.

DVD:

Crimson Climax

Elfen Lied Vol. 1

Elfen Lied Vol. 1 with box

Kisaku the Letch Vol. 3

Moral Hazard

Graphic Novel:

Berserk Vol. 7

Manga:

Koshoku Shonen no Susume Adult Boys Love Anthology Vol. 1

Koshoku Shonen no Susume Adult Boys Love Anthology Vol. 2

Koshoku Shonen no Susume Adult Boys Love Anthology Vol. 3

Koshoku Shonen no Susume Adult Boys Love Anthology Vol. 4

Koshoku Shonen no Susume Adult Boys Love Anthology Vol. 5

Koshoku Shonen no Susume Adult Boys Love Anthology Vol. 6

Thanks again for your support. Anime smile

Abel
biliano

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:29 pm Reply with quote
No offense, but why is Elfen Lied in AnimeAku? It's not a hentei series. Confused
Abel

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:37 pm Reply with quote
biliano wrote:
No offense, but why is Elfen Lied in AnimeAku? It's not a hentei series. Confused

Elfen Lied, Gantz, Berserk, Ikkitousen (graphic novel) are listed on Aku due to violent or mature content. Primarily we place items that are not recommended to be sold to minors on Aku desite the fact that those items/series may not be hentai/adult in nature.

I would very much like to have Elfen Lied offered on AnimeTen but since there are some parents that order items for minors, we feel it is better to keep certain series separated.
Abel

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Sadly, due to Fanime and other events we are closing our shop at 20:00PST today. A lot of items have been added and I ask if you are interested in them please order ASAP so we can ship out orders tomorrow.

Due to the limited amount of time I have, I am not able to provide a list for the forum. I ask that you please visit our LJ community for a complete listing.

Thank you all again for your interest!

Abel
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Hey Abel, any chance you'll be getting in those Pinky St. Mai and Athena SNK figures that were recently announced at the Shizuoka Hobby Show? I could always import them, but it would be quicker to get them from a domestic shop.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2