• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gantz, Maria-sama, Mori no Asagao Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnySake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:55 am Reply with quote
As a mara-mite fan, a live action version of the show intrigues me. I guess I don't know if that show would ever be brought over here though. Allthough plenty of other types of shows have. Nozomi, here's your chance for a live action license!
shamisen the great

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:56 am Reply with quote
I'd also like to see the live action Maria-sama, but no one seems interested in licensing live action shows on dvd. The best chance is probaly Crunchyroll.
Also, the fact that they're making a live show maybe increases the chances of a fifth season of the anime being made. I'd like to see Yumi as the Rosa Chinensis with spoiler[Toko as her little sister].
RestLessone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quote
I must say, Mori no Asagao really interests me. I doubt we'll get a simulcast, though...
insomniac1970

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quote
I am totally looking forward to the Marimite movie, but I kinda wish that they had cast a prettier girl to play Sachiko. Sachiko is supposed to exceptionally beautiful. Don't get me wrong, the actress playing her is pretty, but not as pretty as I always imagined Sachiko being. It is like when they cast Cate Blanchett to play Galadriel. Yes, she is pretty, but NO WHERE NEAR what I pictured Galadriel being. I think that it will be a good movie though.

Last edited by insomniac1970 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
slickwolfie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to seeing Gantz. I loved the series, and it should translate well into live-action.
Slick
population_tire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quote
gantz looks awesome.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1