• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nintama, GeGeGe no Nyōbō Film Footage Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote
I'm getting a kind of "Oh Edo Rocket" vibe off of the egg-ninja show. Obviously for kids, but looks really cute and funny.

That film adaptation for Spooky Wife is something I really want to see. That paper and ink animation was very cool.
Levsta

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quote
Yaaaaaay, Nintama Rantarou! \(=ワ=)/

I probably won't watch it, but that's nice to see that they're still running with it. Scratch that, maybe I will watch it sometime. XP
jcaliff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Plot-wise I think it'll be tough to improve on the 1996 Nintama movie. I'm also not a huge fan of how they're pushing the popularity of the older students, but I guess if it marks a return of popularity for the show in general then it's worth it. Looks like this one the primary plot is going to revolve around Kisanta, who's one of my favorite ha-gumi students, so hopefully it'll be fun!

Love the Gegege animation in the promo. I enjoyed the drama, looking forward to the movie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1