• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Supernatural, Yumekui Merry, Showa Monogatari Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Well, the teaser trailer for YGO! 3D gives me some hopes that this will be good. And I like how they used some of the original English theme for it, since I'm sure I was one of the handful that liked 4Kids' musical opener for the series.
PBsallad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Never seen Supernatural before, but it's in my netflix queue and that trailer looked great. Along with the other trailer. I've bumped the show up in my queue though. I hope the anime comes states side.
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quote
That's not much of a "documentary" for Wandering Son, it just shows a minute or so of behind-the-scenes work, primarily in the voice-over studio.

Saran-wrap art aside (it's so glossy!), I'm still looking forward to the series, doubly so to the licensed release of the manga in the US, which will happen only a few weeks later.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Supernatural looks [expletive] amazing. Now if Richard Speight Jr. voices the Trickster in the english adaption, I will buy it.
Eivion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quote
TsukasaElkKite wrote:
Supernatural looks [expletive] amazing. Now if Richard Speight Jr. voices the Trickster in the english adaption, I will buy it.

Pretty sure the Trickster won't be in the anime.
ChronoBall X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Yumekui Merry looks interesting and Cute,and I love the main female character's outfit,it's adorable Very Happy right now i'm checking out this manga for the first time

Also,it's nice to see that Keiichi Oku will be composing the music for this series,because it's been quite awhile since he last composed a music for a series (since Digimon Savers,which he is one of my fav anime music composers,I've enjoyed his music for the Ojamajo Doremi series as well as his music for Marmalade boy,The Crusher Joe OVAs and Denji Sentai Megaranger,he gives a mixture of orchestral and pop feel to it,I like to see how he pulls off the music for this Very Happy

what do you guys think? Very Happy
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quote
Oh god. I seriously can't stop laughing at the Supernatural trailer. As soon as it starts, Carry On Wayward Son starts, but it sure as hell ain't Kansas, it's a Japanese guy singing it. I approve of this humorous replacement in light that they probably couldn't afford the originals, but if they are doing that to a LOT of class rock songs through out the show, it will not be awesome, just awesomely hilarious and possibly a mood killer for the story. *goes back to giggling over the trailer* If this Kansas cover is for an opening or ending... I so can't wait to see it and laugh some more.

I am so excited for this anime, though wondering why the dad's character design is sporting a full on beard.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1