• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 Has 500,000 Preorders

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StrawHat313

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:36 am Reply with quote
I hope the way that these one Piece games on PS3 is selling shows Namco Bandai that they should make a One piece fighting game for PS3 finally. NB doesn't even have to make a whole new fighting system or anything, just make One Piece Pirate Storm or something.

I just want a One Piece fighting game for PS3 already Sad
Btw this game looks awesome, i was sold on play as Law and Aokiji.
OmarZ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 pm Reply with quote
StrawHat313 wrote:
I hope the way that these one Piece games on PS3 is selling shows Namco Bandai that they should make a One piece fighting game for PS3 finally. NB doesn't even have to make a whole new fighting system or anything, just make One Piece Pirate Storm or something.

I just want a One Piece fighting game for PS3 already Sad
Btw this game looks awesome, i was sold on play as Law and Aokiji.

Exactly, while i love these musou games, i really want to see a One Piece fighting game, they can easily fit like 60 characters or even more into it. just the thought of that gives me goosebumps.
but anyways half a million preorders is something not to miss with, i cant wait to play with Enel ^^
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1