• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Dynasty Warriors 8 Gets N. American, European Release in July

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Am I the only one who wants DWG 4 to be announced?
Haterater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 am Reply with quote
Surprised they are going the extra mile with this after how they were handling their games beforehand. I'll pick this up and if they continue the same treatment for other Dynasty Warriors games, I'll get them. Not sure about their Gust games output. Even if they went all out, not sure I like the direction they are going with the series from what I read.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 am Reply with quote
..more importantly, I believe Ai Nonaka is returning as Bao Sanniang. She made me break off my long-standing relationship with the Qiaos.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
MiwaSatoshi
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
more importantly, I believe Ai Nonaka is returning as Bao Sanniang. She made me break off my long-standing relationship with the Qiaos.

What have I been missing?!?

You see, I'd sort of stopped playing a while back after lord-knows-how-many iterations of DW but ... I might have a reason to try the newer games out now.

I mean, who seriously plays this game for the gameplay depth? It really is all about the wacky reimagined Rot3K characters.

"Can anybody provide me with a decent challenge?"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1