• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Astro Toy - Cu-Poche Kirino

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiGiKerot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quote
For what it's worth, the Marika (from Bodacious Space Pirates) Nendoroid used magnets in her hair and stand arm to balance her too. Worked pretty well.

But, yeah, I picked up the Amami Haruka and 'Dokes Cu-Poche figures when they released them, and whilst they use the arm-in-the-back stand common to most recent nendo's rather than a magnetic arm (I guess it's necessary for Cu-Poche Kirino, and Nendo Marika for that matter, because of the long hair), the magnetic feet and bases are an enormously sensible design decision. I kind of wish they maybe came with a few more props, but otherwise I love these things.
Joe Carpenter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:51 pm Reply with quote
I can't believe this little sister is so cute!
Mirri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quote
For those of you who are interested but have not yet clicked the link, it appears that she has been restocked at AmiAmi.
EnigmaticSky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quote
I like that she has magnets, but... I dunno, she looks a little creepy to me. I think it has something to do with the arms/hands.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1