• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I Want to Escape from Princess Lessons

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:59 pm Reply with quote
A new light novel that is being chapter by chapter translated by J-Novel.

The novel should actually be titled, "I Want to Escape from the Prince". Because that is what is happening, though it is done in a sugar rush type of theme.

This is what would happen if Prince Geordo Stuart went to the dark side and actually took Katarina Claes and locked her up in the castle.

So Lady Leticia Dolman is locked up in the castle by Lord Clarke the prince. Lord Clarke intends to 'stockholm' her into love. She has tried to escape many times, but is foiled. Lord Clarke has tormented her with whispers of love and kisses. While she is locked up in his love nest. Everyone else thinks it is the best thing for her.

While not as bad as that vampire anime, were the girl is tormented daily by all the vampires and eventually falls in love with one of them. This light novel is giving it that romantic vibe. I will probably keep reading the chapters on J-Novel to see what happens, but I am not going to be buying the complete light novel, unless this turns into some bloody revenge road trip.
HoneyAlice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:45 am Reply with quote
You've described it interestingly. Perhaps I should read it too
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1