• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hidamari Sketch's Graduation Anime Previewed in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
configspace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:31 am Reply with quote
Ahhh.. so sentimental and moetastic. Can't wait.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:34 am Reply with quote
this makes me a little sad. they are my least favorite characters (by a long shot...I find them annoying actually) but its sad
Donpablo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:14 am Reply with quote
I can already tell these episodes are going to kill me. Hiro and Sae were never my favorites but damn, it's still going to be sad to see them go.
yuna49

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quote
I see ads and text including "Loading" and the subtitles, but no video. I've turned off all my ad blockers and my cookie manager, Ghostery, too. Am I the only one with this problem?
Splitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Donpablo wrote:
I can already tell these episodes are going to kill me. Hiro and Sae were never my favorites but damn, it's still going to be sad to see them go.

They were the favorites of me and my boyfriend. We're going to be bawling like babies watching this Crying or Very sad
fireaxe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
this makes me a little sad. they are my least favorite characters (by a long shot...I find them annoying actually) but its sad

It's the exact opposite for me, Hiro and Sae are my favorite characters (by a long shot) so I predict these two episodes might literally kill me.
I preordered my copy of the BD, now I can only hope there are still enough fans supporting this franchise to produce an eventual 5th season...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Asterisk-CGY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Yay more Hidamari.
Eyzi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:55 am Reply with quote
fireaxe wrote:

It's the exact opposite for me, Hiro and Sae are my favorite characters (by a long shot) so I predict these two episodes might literally kill me.
I preordered my copy of the BD, now I can only hope there are still enough fans supporting this franchise to produce an eventual 5th season...

New season of hidamari without Sae and Hiro? It will never be the same again. Anime cry
fireaxe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:11 am Reply with quote
eyzi wrote:
fireaxe wrote:

New season of hidamari without Sae and Hiro? It will never be the same again. Anime cry

Well, with the way those seasons are structured, I wouldn't be surprised if an eventual 5th season had a few episodes where Hiro and Sae haven't graduated yet. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1