• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker designers talk Toon Link

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:46 pm Reply with quote
I know it's semi-scripted since the interview is of and by Nintendo, but that was actually fairly interesting and fun.
Sariachan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quote
ajr wrote:
I know it's semi-scripted since the interview is of and by Nintendo, but that was actually fairly interesting and fun.

All Iwata Asks are fairly interesting; they give out lots of tips about game developing. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Juno016

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Hearing how something was created years after I've played it, but only a bit before playing it again always helps give me a new perspective on it. Everything they described here is what made Wind Waker my favorite Zelda game and kept it that way, even among the newer additions to the franchise. I'm not a huge Zelda fan, but I've played through Wind Waker completely three times based on pure adoration for it, making it one of my most-played games in my life.

Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll ever be able to pick this up again... Me and my girlfriend want a Japanese Wii U this time around, since we only play Japanese games now, but it's so expensive and importing is a pain. We need to settle down somewhere together first, I think... and that'll probably be a few years... :/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1