• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bravely Default Manga Introduces New Players to Game's System

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu Shoji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quote
*poke* The game is also due out in Europe on 6th December - the day after For The Sequel and a free demo is currently available on the European eShop. Also, for a bit of background, the game's writer is Naotaka Hayashi (Steins;Gate).
Juno016

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quote
And the one in charge of the music (one of the biggest draws of the game) is Revo, who heads the Sound Horizon/Linked Horizon band, which recently has been known for both its Attack on Titan openings (in which Revo is the composer and lead singer).
Ryu Shoji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
And the one in charge of the music (one of the biggest draws of the game) is Revo, who heads the Sound Horizon/Linked Horizon band, which recently has been known for both its Attack on Titan openings (in which Revo is the composer and lead singer).

Yesh, that is also true =3. The soundtrack is absolutely amazing.

You'd be amazed at just how many people connections this game does have to anime and manga tbh. Here's just some of them: http://wiiuandmii.com/2013/11/bravely-default-staff/
Juno016

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:07 pm Reply with quote
Ryu Shoji wrote:
Juno016 wrote:

Yesh, that is also true =3. The soundtrack is absolutely amazing.

You'd be amazed at just how many people connections this game does have to anime and manga tbh. Here's just some of them: http://wiiuandmii.com/2013/11/bravely-default-staff/

Indeed. I have the game in Japanese and I still have to beat it (I don't have access to the Japanese 3DS right now), but as far as I got, it was a lot of fun. The story is about as typical of a fantasy RPG you can get, but the aesthetic direction and the atmosphere of the game really helps draw you in anyway. I'm reminded of what I felt like back when I played my first fantasy RPG games as a kid. =3
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1