• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2nd Chunibyo Demo Koi ga Shitai! Season's 1st Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 am Reply with quote
That dialogue made lol. Ah just a few more days to go...

Can't wait for season 2~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EnigmaticSky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 am Reply with quote
I do truly hope that this series lives up to the expectations set for it. The first has quite the reputation, and from what I have heard is pretty much self-contained. Because of that, I am somewhat wary of a second season being produced, but lets all hope that it lives up to its high expectations.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:40 am Reply with quote
EnigmaticSky wrote:
I do truly hope that this series lives up to the expectations set for it. The first has quite the reputation, and from what I have heard is pretty much self-contained. Because of that, I am somewhat wary of a second season being produced, but lets all hope that it lives up to its high expectations.

So wait, you haven't even watched it?

You're wary about a second season of a show you haven't even seen the first season of? What the hell is the point of that?
king 47

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:

So wait, you haven't even watched it?

You're wary about a second season of a show you haven't even seen the first season of? What the hell is the point of that?

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I thought I misread it at first.
I'm looking forward to this show, I think it will be good.

I didn't dislike Free! or KnK, but they didn't really rank high on my lists. I did sort of like Tamako though, weird.
fireaxe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quote
I liked the first series, but I will admit that by the end of it I was left slightly disappointed by the direction they went with Rikka's character. So yeah, I didn't really like the final 2 or 3 episodes, but I did enjoy what came before, so a new season is still welcome. I'll just cross my fingers that this time I'll get a more satisfying ending, since I didn't like the back-peddling at the end of the original.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
CRUZINFORIT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quote
...As excited as I am for S2 of this, it would have been great to be able to see the movie before it, as it leads into the second season. But you know, Japan insists on insanely long release cycles for blurays after movies come out. :\
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1