• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Erika Sakurazawa to Launch Ballets Russes Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quote
It's probably because it's 5am right now, but the article description ("Alice in the Country of" novelist creates original concepts for manga debuting in May") made me think that Erika Sakurazawa had written the Alice series.

I loved Erika Sakurazawa's Tokyopop releases. I would love to see more of her work released in the States.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:54 pm Reply with quote
here-and-faraway wrote:
It's probably because it's 5am right now, but the article description ("Alice in the Country of" novelist creates original concepts for manga debuting in May") made me think that Erika Sakurazawa had written the Alice series.

No, you make a very good point. The description seems a bit vague and I hadn't thought about that interpretation of it when I wrote it, so thanks! I fixed it by putting the author's name in the description to keep others from having that misunderstanding. Thanks for pointing it out!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1