• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hatsune Miku Project mirai Heads to the West & Asia in 2015

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sylontack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:55 am Reply with quote
Wait so this is both 1 and 2 together? Or a compilation? Or just the first? I might just be misreading the article but it's a little vague.

Regardless, I'm excited, these ones are the only Miku games I don't have due to region locking.
Kimiko_0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quote
Too cute! Anime hyper

I was hoping they'd translate this game. I have the first Project Diva game, but it is very hard, so I haven't bought anymore of the games in the series. Project Mirai looks like it may be easier Anime smile
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:40 am Reply with quote
Well every time they say Miku Hatsune game will come I can never find it
razisgosu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 am Reply with quote
firedragon54738 wrote:

Its a niche game series, you pretty much need to preorder or order online to get a copy. Most stores dont carry or get limited amounts of these games.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:06 pm Reply with quote
firedragon54738 wrote:

My local Wal Mart had the demo of the Ps3 game, but I think the only place I actually saw the physical game was at Gamestop. It's there, just harder to find in stores.
This is the chibi one, right? I think my friend wanted this game.
thelastgogeta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Sylontack wrote:
Wait so this is both 1 and 2 together? Or a compilation? Or just the first? I might just be misreading the article but it's a little vague.

Regardless, I'm excited, these ones are the only Miku games I don't have due to region locking.

Project Mirai 2 has all of the songs from the original game as well, so it is safe to assume it will be an adapted version of that with the patch that the Japanese version got done in advance: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/22/hatsune-miku-project-mirai-2-make-tweaks-songs-fix-crashing-bugs/

From what it sounds like, this isn't a straight localisation and may have some extra so perhaps both games on one cart isn't impossible even if it would be pretty redundant with the improvements that Mirai 2 makes.
EricJ2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:40 pm Reply with quote
kevinx59 wrote:
My local Wal Mart had the demo of the Ps3 game, but I think the only place I actually saw the physical game was at Gamestop. It's there, just harder to find in stores.
This is the chibi one, right? I think my friend wanted this game.

The PS3 Diva F (capital letter for console) keeps appearing and disappearing, but seems to be back online at Gamestop.com and Amazon, apart from the soft download copy on PSNetwork.
Tried to get the in-store rep to track down a in-store copy, and only one was two states away. Shocked

And yes, this looks like the chibi...er, "Nendroid" game for Nintendo 3DS, so it doesn't "really" count for classic Miku, Luka and Kaito videos.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1