• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New York Times Manga Best Seller List, August 3-9

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blatch
Thread Killer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quote
I only click on these articles to see if Attack on Titan #1 is still on the list. I really should just stick to conclusions.
Angel'sArcanum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:58 am Reply with quote
That thumbnail of Rosario+Vampire's cover looks like the face is photoshopped on the neck lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:36 am Reply with quote
Blatch wrote:
I only click on these articles to see if Attack on Titan #1 is still on the list.

Me too! Laughing

Interesting to see that it's moved up a couple of spots and that volume 2 has made it (back?) into the top 10.
Zellion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Glad to see R+V 2 on there. With it doing so well, I'm hoping someone will pick it up for an adaption.
TonyTonyChopper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:08 am Reply with quote
It's to ridiculous that Attack on Titan volumes 1 and 2 are still on the list that just means people aren't buying other manga that have been released even in Japan this woudn't be possible.
Also i really don't even like the art style as much there are so many manga out there that look 10 times better.

I mean how many weeks is volume 1 gonna stay on another 40 weeks Rolling Eyes it's like a shark in a small pound even Naruto and Bleach aren't anywhere as ridiculous as this.
Yet popular manga in Japan like Silver spoon and Space Brothers aren't being released .... I really hate the English anime/manga industry so often i never get my way only a few things a year that i'm really happy with someone needs to put a stop to the Overlord his royal highness god : Attack on Titan.
Ali07

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:20 am Reply with quote
TonyTonyChopper wrote:
I really hate the English anime/manga industry so often i never get my way

I think that many know that feeling. Hell, I'm waiting for a day that may never come...The World God Only Knows manga to be picked up. Probably won't be happening, as the manga has already wrapped up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1