• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nar Doma TV Anime's 1st Promo Previews Flash Animation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallenmessiahx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:50 am Reply with quote
Looks like something I would have made in High School....
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 pm Reply with quote
This looks like something i would have seen online 10 years ago done by college students. This is going on television? Too be fair most television anime look like they have a budget of 10 cents but even they are a step up from this.
Z-Raid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 pm Reply with quote
I know absolutely nothing about this series but my god, that... everything. Is this really a TV anime? If it was an online animation I would have been slightly more accepting (but even then just wow that everything).

Even if the extremely low budget art style and animation is intentional and supposed to add to the comedy, stylistic suck still has it limits.
RestLessone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Kachidoki Studio really only does cheap flash animation like this. Not much of their stuff has been simulcast, but they animated that Lychee Light Club series that CR picked up.

At least it'll give Comico a chance to test the waters. Momokuri is being animated by Satelight, so it shouldn't look like this, and I'll place similar hopes with Nambaka and ReLIFE since they aren't airing until next year.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Too be fair most television anime look like they have a budget of 10 cents but even they are a step up from this.

i dont know what anime you've watch but i 've seen alot of anime that doesn't look like it had a 10 cent budget
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1