Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Namco Ent. Reveals Project X Zone 2 Game


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jajanken



Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 680
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:05 pm Reply with quote
This was announced a while back like 4 days i think but happy leona coming
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KH91



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 6176
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Jajanken wrote:
This was announced a while back like 4 days i think but happy leona coming


Yeah. Twas leaked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vaisaga



Joined: 07 Oct 2011
Posts: 13028
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Already announced for North America? Awesome. The first one could be a pain in the ass at times, but it's worth playing. Definitely pick this up too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
FenixFiesta



Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 2581
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quote
I could only be excited is if the reveal is they are using an Endless Frontier style battle system in place of the usual Super Robot Wars set up, but I highly doubt they will want to use a "dynamic" battle animation as it would require a larger move set up than what they did in PXZ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr Adventure



Joined: 14 Jul 2008
Posts: 1598
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:28 pm Reply with quote
I just wish PXZ had some kind of strength/weakness system to make combat a tad more tactical. And maybe a way to not have to use EVERYBODY in EVERY mission.

You know, little things to mitigate the tedium between awesome bits.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Ambimunch



Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2012
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quote
This is just one big YES in my books! Haseo in there too ~ <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrownKlown



Joined: 05 May 2011
Posts: 1761
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:03 am Reply with quote
I wish it had more jrpg characters, but we get Leon so I can't complain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
luffypirate



Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 3182
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 am Reply with quote
Needs more SRW!

Still, juiced to the extreme.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
consignia



Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 376
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:37 am Reply with quote
Let's hope for some Idolmaster characters this time around. I guess they'd have to be support, because they probably wouldn't want to depict their idols being beaten up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monster Hunter



Joined: 29 Jan 2014
Posts: 335
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:50 am Reply with quote
luffypirate85 wrote:
Needs more SRW!

Still, juiced to the extreme.


Exactly like make Sanger a playable character in this one and have his partner be Ratsel making one of the best and coolest teams in the game possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Elder God Demonbane



Joined: 15 May 2014
Posts: 41
Location: space
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:19 pm Reply with quote
My only complaint about this game is that I'd wish they would give other tekken characters a chance. I understand that Jin and Kazuya are the main characters of the series but I wish to see other characters like zafina, jack or mokujin etc.


This game still looks cool, but I never beat the first one, I couldn't even get past the second stage. I think my game copy was bugged/glitched. After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wonderwomanhero





PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Elder God Demonbane wrote:
My only complaint about this game is that I'd wish they would give other tekken characters a chance. I understand that Jin and Kazuya are the main characters of the series but I wish to see other characters like zafina, jack or mokujin etc.


This game still looks cool, but I never beat the first one, I couldn't even get past the second stage. I think my game copy was bugged/glitched. After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question


I'm p sure you were supposed to do it in a certain turn limit
Back to top
Vaisaga



Joined: 07 Oct 2011
Posts: 13028
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Elder God Demonbane wrote:
This game still looks cool, but I never beat the first one, I couldn't even get past the second stage. I think my game copy was bugged/glitched. After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question


I don't quite remember, but aren't you supposed to have them meet up with Akira and Pai?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
belvadeer





PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm Reply with quote
X, Zero, Yuri and Flynn coming back is so much yes for me, but I'm hoping for more Mega Man X and Tales characters this time around.

And for the love of all that is holy in PXZ, no Sonic please.

Elder God Demonbane wrote:
After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question


Did you actually revive Jin first? You game over if you don't revive him on that turn where the tutorial introduces healing KO'ed units. The losing condition is "Don't heal Jin by the end of turn 1". Maybe you're remembering wrong?
Back to top
Elder God Demonbane



Joined: 15 May 2014
Posts: 41
Location: space
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:27 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
X, Zero, Yuri and Flynn coming back is so much yes for me, but I'm hoping for more Mega Man X and Tales characters this time around.

And for the love of all that is holy in PXZ, no Sonic please.

Elder God Demonbane wrote:
After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question


Did you actually revive Jin first? You game over if you don't revive him on that turn where the tutorial introduces healing KO'ed units. The losing condition is "Don't heal Jin by the end of turn 1". Maybe you're remembering wrong?



I remember attacking with jin but after he moved the game says game over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group