• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Namco Ent. Reveals Project X Zone 2 Game

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jajanken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:05 pm Reply with quote
This was announced a while back like 4 days i think but happy leona coming
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Jajanken wrote:
This was announced a while back like 4 days i think but happy leona coming

Yeah. Twas leaked.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Already announced for North America? Awesome. The first one could be a pain in the ass at times, but it's worth playing. Definitely pick this up too.
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quote
I could only be excited is if the reveal is they are using an Endless Frontier style battle system in place of the usual Super Robot Wars set up, but I highly doubt they will want to use a "dynamic" battle animation as it would require a larger move set up than what they did in PXZ.
Mr Adventure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:28 pm Reply with quote
I just wish PXZ had some kind of strength/weakness system to make combat a tad more tactical. And maybe a way to not have to use EVERYBODY in EVERY mission.

You know, little things to mitigate the tedium between awesome bits.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quote
This is just one big YES in my books! Haseo in there too ~ <3
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:03 am Reply with quote
I wish it had more jrpg characters, but we get Leon so I can't complain.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 am Reply with quote
Needs more SRW!

Still, juiced to the extreme.
consignia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:37 am Reply with quote
Let's hope for some Idolmaster characters this time around. I guess they'd have to be support, because they probably wouldn't want to depict their idols being beaten up.
Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:50 am Reply with quote
luffypirate85 wrote:
Needs more SRW!

Still, juiced to the extreme.

Exactly like make Sanger a playable character in this one and have his partner be Ratsel making one of the best and coolest teams in the game possible.
Elder God Demonbane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:19 pm Reply with quote
My only complaint about this game is that I'd wish they would give other tekken characters a chance. I understand that Jin and Kazuya are the main characters of the series but I wish to see other characters like zafina, jack or mokujin etc.

This game still looks cool, but I never beat the first one, I couldn't even get past the second stage. I think my game copy was bugged/glitched. After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question
wonderwomanhero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Elder God Demonbane wrote:
My only complaint about this game is that I'd wish they would give other tekken characters a chance. I understand that Jin and Kazuya are the main characters of the series but I wish to see other characters like zafina, jack or mokujin etc.

This game still looks cool, but I never beat the first one, I couldn't even get past the second stage. I think my game copy was bugged/glitched. After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question

I'm p sure you were supposed to do it in a certain turn limit
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:00 pm Reply with quote

I don't quite remember, but aren't you supposed to have them meet up with Akira and Pai?
belvadeer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm Reply with quote
X, Zero, Yuri and Flynn coming back is so much yes for me, but I'm hoping for more Mega Man X and Tales characters this time around.

And for the love of all that is holy in PXZ, no Sonic please.

After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question

Did you actually revive Jin first? You game over if you don't revive him on that turn where the tutorial introduces healing KO'ed units. The losing condition is "Don't heal Jin by the end of turn 1". Maybe you're remembering wrong?
Elder God Demonbane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:27 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
X, Zero, Yuri and Flynn coming back is so much yes for me, but I'm hoping for more Mega Man X and Tales characters this time around.

And for the love of all that is holy in PXZ, no Sonic please.

After I kill the first enemy in the second stage I move Jin and the game gives me a GAME OVER. My health is full and I didn't die. Anyone know why this happened? Question

Did you actually revive Jin first? You game over if you don't revive him on that turn where the tutorial introduces healing KO'ed units. The losing condition is "Don't heal Jin by the end of turn 1". Maybe you're remembering wrong?

I remember attacking with jin but after he moved the game says game over.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2