• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Vitreous Flower & Destroy the World Film's Story, Character Profiles Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:41 am Reply with quote
Well, I guess there could be a lot of ways they can develop the story from that premise. Character designs and descriptions seems kinda interesting as well although I'm not keeping my hopes up just yet. Hope to see a PV soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
luffypirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:56 am Reply with quote
Stark, I love reading your posts. You're always so optimistic when new anime info starts to come out. I wish I was more like that instead of the sleazy director/scriptwriter/studio snob I've become over the years :/ I'm excited for this. Big fan of the team behind it. Interested in seeing how PonyCan handles a film release. My good friend brought by his Yuki Yuna set last week and I was blown away by the quality and content of the release. Aniplex should take notes. YY in my eyes is worth every penny if you are a fan of it.
Paulo27

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:16 am Reply with quote
There's always a faint feeling of optimism in every one of Stark's posts even if he thinks the series actually sucks.
I for one am very excited about this too, you give me a pretty key visual and a random good director and I'll be screaming like a maniac about how this will be the next greatest thing ever, good marketing I guess, or I'm just easily pleased, probably both.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:35 am Reply with quote
Multiple timelines & universes... if handled correctly, if could be something interesting.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully the price ain't too bad when PonyCan releases this. The premise sounds interesting and the character designs are nice.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1