• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bandai Namco Files for 'Extreme VS-Force' Trademark

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The American Average

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:37 pm Reply with quote
well I'm hyped love Full Boost. and Maxi Boost looks really good, now another one is hinted. Hope that means Maxi Boost is coming to PS3 soon.
Angel'sArcanum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:49 pm Reply with quote
Man, these constant expansions are wearing me out, there's not even that much content added to each one it seems, can't they just do some patches and DLC and have one big all-encompassing fighter? Or at the very least don't announce a new entry right after (or even before in this case maybe) the current gets a home console port Anime cry. In any case, hope we get some G-Reco Gundams in the VS games soon, I genuinely liked G-Reco a lot and would love to play as some of those fresh new mechs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:05 pm Reply with quote
PS4 and Vita please, I'd buy both.
the-antihero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Oh God! Another update! Hopefully it's the last and it gets an English release. I wanna kick @ss in the AGE Gundam.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:37 am Reply with quote
Why would they release it in English... They have a brand new game with brand new characters we have never heard of nor have any attachment to that plays like a gundam game from half a decade ago on steam which was made specifically for a western audience.
the-antihero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:46 pm Reply with quote
I don't know, but I still would like one regardless of how you or others feel about it.
nakobass

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:35 am Reply with quote
If it doesn't have the option of unlimited boost. I'm not interested. Why play a gundam game where your on the ground most of the time.
Rahxephon91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:03 am Reply with quote
the-antihero wrote:
Oh God! Another update! Hopefully it's the last and it gets an English release. I wanna kick @ss in the AGE Gundam.
It is impossible that this would be the last .The Vs Games have been on constant update and/or new releases for over a decade.

Just import the game. These don't have a big language barrier.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1