• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Host position and cos-players for convention documentary.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel8
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Hello,
A producer/videographer associate of mine is looking for host candidates to participate in a legitimate documentary project. I am posting this on his behalf to assist in finding participants for this project. Thank you for your consideration.

Host position

We are looking for an outgoing, bubbly personality to conduct interviews with fellow comic-con and anime convention goers! This is an in front of the camera position that will interact with all types of personalities at conventions. This is primarily for Anime Midwest and Anime Central. We're also looking for someone that will not mind dressing up as an anime or comic book character to help draw in good interviews of others that dress up as well. We'll be shooting in Rosemont at the conventions. So people that live in and around the Chicagoland area are strongly encouraged to apply. Three-day passes will be given to the personality selected for this position. Other considerations are to be determined as we are still in the process of determining sponsorship.

Please send headshot, 3/4 body shots for consideration, and whatever relevant experience you have. Auditions will follow at a later date. You will be expected to be available for all days at the conventions. Dates to follow. Thank you for your consideration.

Cos-Play

Are you or someone you know a con-goer? Are you into the world of Anime, Fantasy, or Sci-Fi?
Are you also a cos-player that loves getting dressed up as your favorite characters and enjoying all of the attention that comes with it?
Do you have co-workers, friends, or relatives that would be awed by the elaborate costumes you make?
What drives you to create and dress up as your favorite characters?

We would like to interview you and hear your story.
We are making a documentary pertaining to cos-playing and convention fans
We’re looking for cos-players and convention attendees in the Chicagoland and Midwest area to tell their stories, journey with them from concept to realization, and continue on through the convention experience.

Please contact Derrick at [email protected] and reference the host position or cos-playing. Thank you.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1