• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NONAI (2015 - ongoing)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Алида Севрюк

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:41 am Reply with quote

Type: Manga
Volumes: 3
Chapters: 27
Genres: Adventure, Shonen, Fantasy
Translation: published in Russian, translated into English
Author: Nerior
Production: Ukraine \ Russia, in the printed edition was produced in Russia.

In the worlds of Nonai and Decai to meet the mortal, the spirit and even the deity is a common thing, but there is also something that defies the logic of any of the worlds. But does it all matter if you do not remember anything about yourself and do not even know who you are, and even managed to get into a very strange company.

The history of the world of "Nonai" unfolds on the planet Nerum, divided by a great fault into the two hemispheres of Nonai and Dekai. Nonai is a world of deities and spirits, the land is rich in all kinds of flora and fauna, and the abilities are spontaneous. Dekai is a world of technological progress and creatures that, one way or another, move through the air, all have spiritual abilities here. Although the inhabitants of these worlds are so different and endowed with different energies, they nevertheless contact each other by means of air transport and trade routes. The story begins with a prologue that tells us about one of the tribes of the world "Nonai", as well as a significant figure in this world, and this prologue brings us smoothly to the first chapter and the beginning of the adventures of the main manga hero Daikiri.

From myself
Actually, I'm not a big fan of reading manga, I still prefer to watch anime, but this story hooked me, understatement, the secrets of the heroes, their inner worlds, I really liked. The world of Nonai is interesting and thought out, and drawing on a professional level. Nairior, a great fellow, every day I marvel at his diligence and dedication to his offspring. Who loves adventures, secrets, friendship, humor - you should definitely read.

[Edit]: links to scanlation sites aren't permitted. Errinundra.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1