• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Death Stranding Game's Story Trailer Highlights Norman Reedus' Character

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:13 pm Reply with quote
I guess I'll have to wait for the full details to come out. They've been announcing this game but yet there hasn't been much on what the plot is. But I am looking to know what the story is about.
russ869

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Man, Kojima is a master of building anticipation and trolling the audience. Plus he makes the most bizarre trailers ever. Just look at all the weird media misdirection surrounding The Phantom Pain.
Lord Oink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Show some gameplay cootage already, Kojima,so I know if I should be interested in this game or not
jdnation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:02 pm Reply with quote
There'a always that contingent of people calling for "gameplay"!

The game only started actual production a year ago. Prior to that Kojima was still assembling his new studio.

Either developers don't show anything and have fans keep bugging them over and over and over again and complaining that they don't know what the hell they're doing.

Or they show stuff early and you get the complainers groaning about how they're not showing them still-in-development rough pre-pre-alpha non-finalized gameplay.

You can't win...

But I for one love even catching glimpses of cools stuff that fans of Kojima spend months pouring over.

Relax guys... I'm pretty sure he's making a video game. These things... they take time...
KH91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Amazing trailer. Kojima does it again. Loved the baby in the throat. I started bursting out in laughter. Now all I need to see is gameplay.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1