• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia 3rd Anime Season's 2nd Promo Video Previews UVERworld's Theme

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:28 am Reply with quote
Very hyped for the third season! Glad to see UVERworld doing the theme song for this. They're one of my favorite group and I enjoy many of their works.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Eddy564

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:21 am Reply with quote
I just caught up with anime today and will begin my binge of the manga tomorrow. For anyone thats read ahead, how is this new arc the anime will be adapting? I’m loving the series so far.
Nakurawari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:00 am Reply with quote
Eddy564 wrote:
I just caught up with anime today and will begin my binge of the manga tomorrow. For anyone thats read ahead, how is this new arc the anime will be adapting? I’m loving the series so far.

The arc is pretty good, and it seems like it'll be adapted well so far. The arc after it though is phenomenal. It has one of the best fights I've read in years.
Eddy564

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:18 am Reply with quote
Nakurawari wrote:
Eddy564 wrote:

The arc is pretty good, and it seems like it'll be adapted well so far. The arc after it though is phenomenal. It has one of the best fights I've read in years.
Thank you buddy. I appreciate it. Bones has been doing this series such a service by adapting it so well. And it’s even more refreshing to hear that the source material is wonderful as well.

Will this arc consist of the first 12 episodes of the new season?
Lord Dcast

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 am Reply with quote
This can't be real. How can we be getting three seasons of an actually good Shounen show in three years? How do we deserve this?!
Zeino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:22 am Reply with quote
Looks incredible, glad Bones can keep up the moment they built up.

Lord Dcast wrote:
This can't be real. How can we be getting three seasons of an actually good Shounen show in three years? How do we deserve this?!

Did you miss out on Hunter x Hunter or Gintama or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or...
Lord Dcast

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:33 am Reply with quote
Zeino wrote:

Lord Dcast wrote:

Did you miss out on Hunter x Hunter or Gintama or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or...

Nope, but Gintama and Jojo kinda push the boundaries of what Shounen is. This is just a straight up Shounen.

Also I think HXH kinda flopped once it hit the Chimera Ant arc, but that's just me.

Also still no part 5 COME ON!
Nakurawari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:35 am Reply with quote
Eddy564 wrote:
Will this arc consist of the first 12 episodes of the new season?

Both this arc and the next arc should be contained in the first 12-13 episodes.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:49 am Reply with quote
Looks amazing....that superb animation and all these little details. I'm expecting lots of awesome extended scenes. Bless studio BONES! Giving us one of the best shonen adaptation of all time.

Also loved that preview of the opening! Sounded really nice.
getumbuck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:46 am Reply with quote
So how many episodes are we getting?

I think this next arc well enough, but it's the one after it that I know most manga readers are looking forward to, lol

I don't think we'll get to it though, if it's only getting a 13 episode run though.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quote
getumbuck wrote:
So how many episodes are we getting?

I think this next arc well enough, but it's the one after it that I know most manga readers are looking forward to, lol

I don't think we'll get to it though, if it's only getting a 13 episode run though.

It will. 1 cour is enough for both. Also the main visual litteraly tells us it will reach it. With spoiler[All Might and AfO facing each other.]
DamianSalazar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:14 am Reply with quote
Heh, the song's title is "Odd Future", well I can't expect Tyler or Earl to be in this series, but it would be cool.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Lord Dcast wrote:
Zeino wrote:

Lord Dcast wrote:

Nope, but Gintama and Jojo kinda push the boundaries of what Shounen is. This is just a straight up Shounen.

Also I think HXH kinda flopped once it hit the Chimera Ant arc, but that's just me.

Also still no part 5 COME ON!

i also though that was the case. though the question is why? i mean the 2011 version was completely faithful to the manga after all. and its ten times superior than the 1999 version.

if it went all filler during the ant arc , then i could get that. but it definitely looked like it was faithful to me. my guess it probably had the same problems that arose for fairy tail during the tartaros arc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:56 pm Reply with quote
I really enjoyed My Hero Academia so I can't wait for more to come out. I'm glad we're getting it so soon.
Shirohae

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:10 pm Reply with quote
HYPE HYPE HYPE!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2