• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Zombie Land Saga Reveals Kotono Mitsuishi as Voice of Tae Yamada

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immblueversion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Only a legendary actress could possibly be suitable for the Legendary Tae Yamada. But it really makes me wonder why they kept it under wraps if they were just going to reveal it so soon.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Truly legendary casting choice for the legendary Yamada Tae Razz .
Mikasa_su_casa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The third episode of MAPPA, Avex Pictures, and Cygames' Zombie Land Saga anime revealed on Thursday that Kotono Mitsuishi is voicing Legendary Tae Yamada in the series

FTFY
Agent355

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:51 pm Reply with quote
She is indeed legendary!
That said, I hope they keep up the joke of Tae being the stereotypical shambling, grumbling zombie!
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:42 am Reply with quote
Side not ANN, your article did that auto-linking thing where it assumed the reference to dead girls was to the incredibly surreal and strange Dead Girls OVA based on the anime series Red Garden, which is not the case here.

Now I'm reminded of just how bizarre that OVA was though. WTF were the creators thinking. O_O

Anyways, good choice fo the Legendary Tae Yamada. I'm guessing this probably means that sooner or later she'll "wake up" and we're actually hear her talk/sing normally, though it would also be kind of funny if they got such a famous voice actress for her just to have her make nothing but zombie sounds for the entire series.
Superfield

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Mad_Scientist wrote:
Side not ANN, your article did that auto-linking thing where it assumed the reference to dead girls was to the incredibly surreal and strange Dead Girls OVA based on the anime series Red Garden, which is not the case here.

Also, they were only called "Dead Girls" (actually "Death Musume") for the first episode. In the second, they were called "Green Face", and settled on a final name for the group in episode 3: "Franchouchou".
milkyy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Best zombie land saga girl
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1