• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Arc System Works to Release World End Syndrome, BlazBlue CentralFiction Special Edition Games

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heishi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Wish I had a Switch.
But I'm torn between getting one for Christmas or waiting for that newer model version in SUMMER 2019.

I hate myself, sometimes.
maneco.queiroz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:22 am Reply with quote
I've been playing World End Syndrome on the Switch recently, thinking it would be another one of those harem VNs with a half-baked plot excuse behind it, but boy...

This game is dope! I've been going nuts trying to solve its mystery plot, it really gets to you with a lot of meaningful characters and plot pieces scrambled around the routes. It's one of those mystery games where you can't clearly make sense of the mystery itself, but the clues are there and you need to pay attention to extract them from the casual moments.

Happy to see it's getting localised, for anyone into VNs, I highly recommend it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1