• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Charlotte, Release the Spyce, Seishun Buta Yarō, Tenka Hyakken Manga End in December

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:29 pm Reply with quote
I have been curious to check out Secret Mission, but as for Aobuta I was not aware it has a sequel. The person in the cover looks similar to Tomoe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Zof

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:09 am Reply with quote
I had forgotten about Charlotte. I really enjoyed that one. The character growth was amazing.
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:21 am Reply with quote
I wonder if the Charlotte manga had enough time to finish the story from the anime. The one issue of G's Comic I have is from September 2016, and at that point they were on the baseball game (episode 4). Since the show was just one cour, I gotta figure they were able to get the rest of the story in over the subsequent two years.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:03 am Reply with quote
When a manga based off of an original TV anime depicts events not seen in the anime series, could we call that "reverse filler" considering TV anime based off of a manga often has fillers?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1