• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fate/Grand Order Game Gets 4 'Epic of Remnant' Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoboSoup

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Let me guess they're all going to feature the male main character? I personally prefer Gudako's design with her hair color/styles, plus we almost always get the male MC featured in these kind of adaptations so a change of pace would be nice. Just my opinion and preferences tho.

Hell I'd take 1 series, but I think dividing them in half would be fair. Then people would get which ever MC they prefer in 2 out of the 4 manga, I'd be more than happy with that.
ballinamon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:31 am Reply with quote
HoboSoup wrote:
Let me guess they're all going to feature the male main character? I personally prefer Gudako's design with her hair color/styles, plus we almost always get the male MC featured in these kind of adaptations so a change of pace would be nice. Just my opinion and preferences tho.

Hell I'd take 1 series, but I think dividing them in half would be fair. Then people would get which ever MC they prefer in 2 out of the 4 manga, I'd be more than happy with that.

I agree
ballinamon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:34 am Reply with quote
This [expletive] means that right? Alters in Shinjuku, Moriarty, Emiya Alter, Astolfo and D'Eon, Colombus and Abigail Willians.
SubaruSumeragi22

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:10 am Reply with quote
HoboSoup wrote:
Let me guess they're all going to feature the male main character?

Actually not. These manga were announced in the last FGO stream a while ago and they showed the cover art for them at the time. Some of them featured featured Gudako instead if remembering correctly. I can't remember which ones, though.
Nachtwandler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:34 am Reply with quote
HoboSoup wrote:

As far as I remeber, they went a bit differently from the game PVs (Shinjuku had Gudako, Agratha and Salem had Gudao and Shimosa had both).

It is 100% known that Salem manga will have Gudako as MC and Shinjuku will have Gudao. The other two are not 100% clear yet, though, most probably they'll have Gudao only.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1