• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Prisma Phantasm Anime's 2nd Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmasterxd

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:50 am Reply with quote
Silver Link, I freaking hate you for hardly showing anything of Illya (and even less new stuff of her)...
Catsplay

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:33 am Reply with quote
I'm super excited to finally get more animated Prisma Illya, even though it's only an OVA. Hoping we'll get a next season announcement once the OVA actually comes out, hopefully for next year. I need to see all the hype moments from the manga adapted especially since it's my favorite Fate series.
WANNFH

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:04 am Reply with quote
dmasterxd wrote:
Silver Link, I freaking hate you for hardly showing anything of Illya (and even less new stuff of her)...
Silver Link has less to do with it, it's mostly because of mangaka health issues which slowed down the release of the new chapters.
dmasterxd

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:57 pm Reply with quote
WANNFH wrote:
dmasterxd wrote:
Silver Link has less to do with it, it's mostly because of mangaka health issues which slowed down the release of the new chapters.

Oh no, I was talking about how they hardly showed Illya herself in the preview. I know that the manga has been slowed down, but I didn’t know was because Hiroyama was having health issues. Sad to hear that, hope he gets better soon.
tintor2

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:46 pm Reply with quote
So they are using Oath Under Snow characters. Wonder if that movie is ever gonna get licensed.
WANNFH

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:30 pm Reply with quote
tintor2 wrote:
So they are using Oath Under Snow characters. Wonder if that movie is ever gonna get licensed.
It's the 24-minutes OVA episode, not a movie. It's easy to say that it will appear on Crunchyroll a bit later after disc release.
tintor2

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quote
WANNFH wrote:
tintor2 wrote:
It's the 24-minutes OVA episode, not a movie. It's easy to say that it will appear on Crunchyroll a bit later after disc release.

When I said movie I meant, Oath Under Snow which was already released in DVDs and bluray last year.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1