• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chihayafuru Anime Season 3's Video Previews Opening Song, More Returning Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Oh, I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:55 am Reply with quote
Really glad we'll be finally getting more Chihayafuru. I haven't taken a look at the manga, but I'm glad that it seems that the team tournament(s) will be of at least some focus for this season, judging by what Arata was saying and the repeated pictures of the first season team tournament. That makes me happy as, while I understand the importance of individual growth in the individual matches, it was the team matches that I really loved the most in Chihayafuru thus far.
stevek504

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:14 am Reply with quote
Will the third season be the final season? Or is there more material for more anime?
I get nervous when things drag on, not knowing if I will ever get a "complete" set.

I purchased the first and second volumes of the manga, but digital is probably not going to do it for me. So I want ALL of the anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1