• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Koei Tecmo Trademarks 5 'Musō' Titles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animegunclub

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:25 am Reply with quote
Isekai Warriors?

If Aqua isn't playable AND entirely useless, I'm rioting.
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quote
If Isekai Warriors is what I hope it is, I'm definetely using Kazuma to beat the crap out everyone.
meiam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:13 pm Reply with quote
KutovoiAnton wrote:
If Isekai Warriors is what I hope it is, I'm definetely using Kazuma to beat the crap out everyone.

Musou mode activated :cue: intricate hand animation while every character cower in fear.

Megumin would be weird. One attack that just wipe out half the map, but if you don't win then and there you lose.

Honestly it just sound like there buying the right in case they ever decide to go that way, I don't think they actually have anything planned.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Yay more crappy musou games -.- ...meanwhile no new Basara Sad
MamaWeegee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:49 am Reply with quote
meiam wrote:
Megumin would be weird. One attack that just wipe out half the map, but if you don't win then and there you lose.

Honestly I kind of imagine if this game gets made it'll be more like the star character from the shows will be playable (Tanya, Momonga, Kazuma etc) and like One Piece Warrior (and any other Musou games that may have done the same) all of the unplayable characters will be in either a partner system where one of them hangs around you and fights and musous with you or you get a 3 Team bonus where you can take 3 characters from any of the shows (bonus passive rewarded for team sets and extra bonus I'd imagine with team sets and compatibility with the character you are using) with you that only come out upon activation which will do special attacks (like Megumin's EXPLOOOOSION and Aqua's Turn Undead or GOD BLOOOOW etc).
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:46 am Reply with quote
"Isekai Musou", huh? I guess it'd be interesting to have the mechs from Rayearth, Dunbine, or Escaflowne take out any & all foes in front of them, and....

Oh, if this game was to get made it'd likely be that OTHER type of isekai. Nevermind, then.
Pixel_Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:41 pm Reply with quote
No "PreCure Musou"... Sad
Covnam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:40 pm Reply with quote
If Isekai musou is a crossover game along the lines of Isekai Quartet I'll be getting this day 1
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1