• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Expo to Host English Premiere of Kishibe Rohan OVA's 'Fugō Mura' Episode

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:47 am Reply with quote
And it was only the other day I heard some saying they hope they bring them over, and someone was saying that they won't. I look forward to hearing Jason Liebrecht or Ian Sinclair as Rohan.
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:16 am Reply with quote
Darn i was hoping this was a golden wind dub announcement
LegitPancake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quote
Hope Crunchyroll can stream them later. Might be nice if Viz could dub them and include them in the home video, but it may be too late for that.
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:20 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
And it was only the other day I heard some saying they hope they bring them over, and someone was saying that they won't. I look forward to hearing Jason Liebrecht or Ian Sinclair as Rohan.

I bet you anything they try to replicate Vic's portrayal as much as they can by casting Xander Mobus.
Lizzie_B

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:24 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:

Or maybe Bryce Papenbrook
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:48 am Reply with quote
A canonically unimportant OVA spin-off made it out of Japan? A miracle I tell you. The manga is currently 2 volumes long and technically ongoing so I wouldn´t be surprised if we end up with a full 13+ ep. series during DP´s decade long effort to adapt the overall JoJo manga. The OVA even has it´s own art style, so it could be packaged a standalone horror anthology in the end.

Rohan gets to fight a Chad in one of the 2 new OVAs (ep. 9 The Run). So it´s already the OVA of the year! It also made the Greek pantheon canon.
Edit: It´s 3 volumes. I forgot the standalone Rohan at the Louvre.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1