• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kingdom Hearts III Game's DLC Trailer Previews Sora's New Form, Story

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immblueversion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Gamers: "I'm not paying extra money for something that should've been in the base game!"

Me: Eh, it'll have been a year when it comes out.
mulletZERO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Someone in the Youtube comments is speculating that spoiler[It takes place after Sora went to save Kairi, so he is absent from the final battle.] That would make sense why you can play as other characters.

Also, YES MORE XIGBAR. He's my favorite character in the entire series, so I'm thrilled to see him get more screentime. There's a crosshair in the official title logo so I'm doubly excited, that means he's got important role~
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:41 pm Reply with quote
mulletZERO wrote:
Someone in the Youtube comments is speculating that spoiler[It takes place after Sora went to save Kairi, so he is absent from the final battle.] That would make sense why you can play as other characters.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This would make total sense and if this ends up being true, just, omg. I’m excited for this!
zawa113

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:15 pm Reply with quote
Oh boy! I can't wait for this to STILL not answer any of the pressing questions we might have in this story where every entry and every side thing retcons everything else!

I'm still buying it though.
immblueversion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:25 pm Reply with quote
mulletZERO wrote:

Also, YES MORE XIGBAR. He's my favorite character in the entire series, so I'm thrilled to see him get more screentime. There's a crosshair in the official title logo so I'm doubly excited, that means he's got important role~

He'll at least be involved in Riku's fights, and I assume you'll still be playing as him with Mickey's fights. But after that seems to be fair game for everyone who isn't him.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1