Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious Anime's Episode 3 Delayed by 1 Week




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mune



Joined: 20 May 2004
Posts: 293
Location: Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:29 am Reply with quote
Honestly, they can take their time. Japan as a whole just had a huge typhoon hit them. It's understandable if some of the staff are busy with affected family, their own problems, as well as the stress of what is going on. Plus, rushed content isn't always the best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LiteMangime



Joined: 21 Jun 2014
Posts: 195
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:04 am Reply with quote
Mune wrote:
Honestly, they can take their time. Japan as a whole just had a huge typhoon hit them. It's understandable if some of the staff are busy with affected family, their own problems, as well as the stress of what is going on. Plus, rushed content isn't always the best.


I guess you can say they're being (•_•)-(-•_•)>⌐■-■-(⌐■_■) Cautious. In all seriousness I wish them the best, family before business.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPoint.



Joined: 23 Oct 2015
Posts: 658
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Guess its due the recent typhoon if not then that would be kinda bad if we had delays after only 2episodes, hopefully it ends all good because its one of the better comedy shows this season really dont wanna see it ruined by bad quality :/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AholePony



Joined: 04 Jun 2015
Posts: 298
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:28 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
Guess its due the recent typhoon if not then that would be kinda bad if we had delays after only 2episodes, hopefully it ends all good because its one of the better comedy shows this season really dont wanna see it ruined by bad quality :/


It's only episode 3, this should have been done months ago in a healthy production I would think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ultimatehaki



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 1041
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:53 pm Reply with quote
AholePony wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:
Guess its due the recent typhoon if not then that would be kinda bad if we had delays after only 2episodes, hopefully it ends all good because its one of the better comedy shows this season really dont wanna see it ruined by bad quality :/


It's only episode 3, this should have been done months ago in a healthy production I would think.


I agree. Typhoon or not, the third should have been done. This is not a good sign for the production front.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group