• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Interspecies Reviewers Anime Reveals Cast, More Staff, Visual, January Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XaelOstigian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Did anyone else other than me think of "Helvetica Standard" the second they saw the angel in the center? Thought for a hot second that the manga within the "Nichijou" anime was getting its own series.
Elves

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:44 pm Reply with quote
OMG. This is the last title I would have thought to get an anime. The entire premise is a red-light district full of monster girls complete with the guys' reviews.How...HOW in the name of everything holy are they going to get around all the...sex? Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I've read the available manga volumes and while the premise is over the top it doesn't take itself all that seriously...which is why I like it. Also how all the different girls run their businesses and what limitations there are is ingenious. They all fully take advantage of the fact the guys don't think too hard with the head that contains their brains. **Ahem** I actually liked the manga...though I probably shouldn't admit to that...
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Elves wrote:
How...HOW in the name of everything holy are they going to get around all the...sex? Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see.

To be fair, the manga doesn't have a lot of sex. Usually it's just the dudes go to the place, see sexy girls, scene change to comments after the fact.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1