• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gal*Gun Returns Game Launches in West on February 12

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
88NickC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 pm Reply with quote
I haven't played the original game yet, but this has caught my fancy, and I'm definitely getting the Switch version (physical). I have Steam, too, but I prefer the Switch.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:41 am Reply with quote
Don't know if Sony would have censored it or Inti Creates didn't even want to bother with Sony, but either way it shows how much Sony has fallen these years. A multiplatform game for every console and PC but not the Playstation? That could be a first and it's very alarming in regards to the future of Sony.
One can only hope that this together with many other games will finally be a wake up call for Sony and that they stop censoring without any justifiable reason.
NJ_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Tripple-A wrote:
Don't know if Sony would have censored it or Inti Creates didn't even want to bother with Sony, but either way it shows how much Sony has fallen these years. A multiplatform game for every console and PC but not the Playstation? That could be a first and it's very alarming in regards to the future of Sony.
One can only hope that this together with many other games will finally be a wake up call for Sony and that they stop censoring without any justifiable reason.

It'll probably come to PS4 at a later date like Blaster Master Zero & Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 & 2 did recently and I assume the new Gunvolt 3 won't take very long either after it's Switch release.
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Tripple-A wrote:

It is a bit sad since when the original game was ported to PS3 from Xbox 360, it is what made the series more relevant and then the series going to PS4 and PS Vita is what made it be able to be localized outside Japan with Double Peace. Like any success the series has had is because of Sony.

I don’t know if this means a PS5 port or something later on with the DLC being included in-game, but is still sad to see it in this position.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1