• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Young Magazine the 3rd Magazine Publishes 'Final Issue Before Renewal'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:23 am Reply with quote
That's a pity. Frankly I wasn't reading it since HUMINT ended (I'm still mad about that cancellation) because there wasn't anything else I was interested in enough, but overall I think YanMaga3rd was a nice place to publish manga that wouldn't necessarily fit anywhere else, so I hope this doesn't mean that the less mainstream stuff will be culled. :/
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:25 pm Reply with quote
wait does that mean that all the series listed as currently in the magazine are now cancelled?

I thought that interviews with monster girls was still doing good sales wise and everything.
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
wait does that mean that all the series listed as currently in the magazine are now cancelled?

I thought that interviews with monster girls was still doing good sales wise and everything.

The article says that the currently serializing titles will be merged with Monthly Young and other magazines.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:31 pm Reply with quote
“Monthly Young Magazine will be rebranded as "New Monthly Young Magazine" basically incorporating all ongoing series from Young Magazine 3rd now too except those I mentioned in the individual tweets (4 series)”
- Manga Mogura

Those mentioned exceptions, which are moving online, are:
Tsuma to boku no shouukibona ikuji
Yorimichi Ale
Seibetsu X
Toudoku ni ita
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1