• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aniplus Asia to Air 'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III' OVA This Saturday

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Someone uploaded it on youtube so I got to see it early and I gotta say that this for me is the best Danmachi OVA so far.
Key

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:26 pm Reply with quote
GhostD wrote:
Someone uploaded it on youtube so I got to see it early and I gotta say that this for me is the best Danmachi OVA so far.

That really isn't saying much.

It's been up on HIDIVE legally since yesterday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GhostD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
GhostD wrote:

That really isn't saying much.

It's been up on HIDIVE legally since yesterday.

Of course it isn't saying much but compared to the first 2 OVAs (especially the 2nd), I enjoyed this a lot more. The next one will probably be in a public pool considering the bathing themes in every OVA

Unfortunately, HIDIVE is not available in my country so I dont know about their releases. The one that was uploaded on youtube wasn't even in English.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1