• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 1st Princess Principal: Crown Handler Film to Include 6-Minute OVA on BD Release

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dm
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:35 am Reply with quote
Sentai/Hidive is currently streaming Crown Handler. I didn't see that in the article, and I think it's worth mentioning.

I don't think the stream includes the OVA.
Spike Terra
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:05 pm Reply with quote
@dm, you just made my day. Checking that out now
Lizuka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:25 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I stumbled on it listed on HIDIVE the other day myself, though not gotten around to watching it yet. Should make a point of doing so tomorrow.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:20 pm Reply with quote
I wonder whether Sentai is going to release all of these at once, or one at a time (or maybe two at a time like RightStuf's Gundam: Origin releases)? Either way, sure would be nice if we could get the OVAs when this comes over here... I still have a spot on my shelf for the DVD-R I burned for the Gatchaman CROWDS season one OVA, that somehow never got brought over by Sentai despite being pretty much necessary for a major season two plot point. (Yeah, I realize that licensing agreements are often finalized before OVAs get announced, but it could have been a pack-in with the season two release).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1